Craig Field

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
His side the Wagga Brothers are actually having a crack this year but he can't keep himself out of trouble.
Since going to Wagga he has been in and out of trouble with the law for a range of driving offences and now this morning in the paper it looks like things have now taken a turn for the worse for him.
The hotel he was managing "The Sportsmans Hotel" (now under new management) was robbed earlier this year by a 17 year old and he has been arrested and charged with setting up the robbery, procuring a child to carry out a crime, three counts of larceny as a clerk and public mischielf.
Can't say I'm all that surprised really!

Yeah right- he has been in trouble ever since he turned up there. Wonder where this leaves Wagga Brothers- they actually have a shot at the title this year but without Field have buckleys chance.

Glad someone has brought him up

What is with all the Field hating from Manly fans from 97 ? I didn't have pay tv so didnt really see any of the season at all, but we made the Grand Final, and he was playing on a broken ankle or something if i remember right which shows commitment. Was he really that bad for us ?

He was an overpaid wanker who went on to rob the Tigers after us. I considered that the only decent thing he ever did on the field.

Field was also really really bad in 2008 - that semi in Canberra was about as low as a half could go.

Crystal Ball out CW ? :lol:

Remember people, you read it here first, Field is the replacement for Monaghan and Burns

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
Field was also really really bad in 2008 - that semi in Canberra was about as low as a half could go.

Crystal Ball out CW ? :lol:

Remember people, you read it here first, Field is the replacement for Monaghan and Burns

[/quote]

He's obviously going to get Weekend Release then : )

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4