Cracks starting to appear for Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/ben-teo-faces-lengthy-ban/

Teo gone for 4 weeks.

like i said in another thread, Souths have won 5 in a row. For them to win the minor premiership they would have to make that streak at least 7 maybe 8 which really is unlikely. Even if they finish the season without losing another game the likely hood of them winning 11 in a row including the GF is almost zero.

They will either drop one in the next couple of weeks or lose a semi. They are peaking now and we will be peaking in about 3-4 weeks time

Can't see that Teo's was any worse than Burgess/ILuke's. But Teo gets 4 and Burgess boy gets 2, Isaac Luke 0. !

The NRL, the Judiciary, the MRC have absolutely no credibility. The standard of refereeing this year is at its lowest point since Barry Gomersall.

Teo gets twice as much as his offence was not on a Manly Player :sleepy:

Remember when Allgood attacked Matai - every Media coverage was 'well Matai might have hit him, so he just got in first' :mad:
Totally ignoring the fact that Allgood had attacked Ferris, and that is why Matai asked him 'Why did you do that?'

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Can't see that Teo's was any worse than Burgess/ILuke's. But Teo gets 4 and Burgess boy gets 2, Isaac Luke 0. !

The NRL, the Judiciary, the MRC have absolutely no credibility. The standard of refereeing this year is at its lowest point since Barry Gomersall.

Teo is going to union so they don't care. And since he's not one of the leagues media darlings like grub brother Sam or $BW, he can be suspended.

I didn't mind the Grasshopper so much, but I can understand why NSW fans had no time for his refereeing.

Its all playing nicely into our hands, almost a carbon copy of 2013.

You know even if we didn't win the GF last year, the pleasure I got from that Souths game was "almost" enough joy to last me until March this year.

I was in Melbourne at the time with my Souths loving son in law, we had to go to a pub to watch the game.

He left early to go home (leaving me there cheering and delirious) and never spoke a word to me for two days......oh happy days!!

Absolutely. Especially when they score some early tries and thought it was in the bag!!

Stevo said:
They don't have an easy run home either. Dogs ---> Cowboys ---> Roosters

Dogs - Rabbits. Now there would be a game where I have no idea who to barrack for or even who to desperately hope for the loss.

Have to settle for extra time, massive injuries, and send offs.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Stevo said:
They don't have an easy run home either. Dogs ---> Cowboys ---> Roosters

Dogs - Rabbits. Now there would be a game where I have no idea who to barrack for or even who to desperately hope for the loss.

Have to settle for extra time, massive injuries, and send offs.

Deciding between those 2 teams would be like deciding which STD you would prefer.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6