Cowbys Halves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
VETERAN North Queensland playmaker Jason Smith says fans shouldn't be startled if he and Cowboys captain Johnathan Thurston turn on each other in the round-one fixture against Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium tomorrow.

Smith, who turned 35 yesterday, said there was likely to be the odd "blow-up" between the new-look halves combination - but he claimed it would ultimately be positive for the Cowboys.

North Queensland hooker Aaron Payne admitted yesterday that the Cowboys' attack had become predictable in 2006, and he tipped the partnership of Smith and Thurston, no matter how volatile, would to help spark his side's revival.

"At times we may call each other dirty names when we both want the ball," Smith said yesterday. :~?

gold!

But in all seriousness, how would we feel as fans if Matt and Jamie came out and said we're are going to fight and all each other names to get the ball when we want it???

But in all seriousness, how would we feel as fans if Matt and Jamie came out and said we're are going to fight and all each other names to get the ball when we want it???

It wouldnt happen in Gods country.

But i tell you what is strange. That before round 1, a brand new & prominent addition to a team would offer up those statements to the media in the first place. Doesnt bode well and i will have to take a long hard look at this weeks tips and reconsider the "catfight cowgirls"

It won't be long before thurston has smith's miss's keys plucked from that bowl they have at the coyboys.

Whether she wants it or not...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4