Pre-Game Cowboys V Manly [Round 18, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

V

0 0
QCB Stadium
06 Jul 2024 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Seagles68

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Cowboys would be crazy not to target Turbo as well, given that he's coming back from a long injury lay-off and has only played a handful of games at centre. Expect plenty of traffic headed his way, wherever he lines up. And if Koula is our fullback, he should expect plenty of bombs. Not sure he's that confident under the high ball, so that should be interesting.
Nanai and Feldt :eek:

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Referee: Todd Smith
Video Referee: Liam Kennedy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* This will be our 4th time this season that Todd Smith will Referee one of our NRL games.

* Our 2024 Season with Todd Smith is two wins and one loss (currently sitting at a 66.6% win rate).

* Our wins were:

Round 2 v Chooks at 4 Pines Park with a final score of 21 to 14​
Round 5 v Panthers at 4 Pines Park with a final score of 32 to 18​

* Our loss was:

Round 11 (Magic Round) v Broncos at Suncorp Stadium with a final score of 12 to 13​

MATCH OFFICIALS:

Todd Smith
Referee

Daniel Schwass *
Touch Judge

Michael Wise
Touch Judge

Tyson Brough
Standby Touch Judge

Liam Kennedy
Senior Review Official

* Denotes standby referee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DanielLehi888

Reserve Grader
No excuses this week. This is one of the strongest squads we have fielded all season. We really need to utilise Lehi properly even if that means giving Tom a 20 minute early mark seeing that his match fitness could come into question after 50 or 60 minutes. We have an abundance of attacking flair. Players that really need to step up -

Tom - The time has come for him to go all out. If he has a future in Manly colours for next year and beyond he needs to give 100% from the get go.

Ben - Time to step up bro, I know you can do it

Koula - Use your speed dude, you have hardly set the world on fire this year

Garrick - Get your head in the game dude. Defence, defence and DEFENCE!!!

Saab - Where have you been lately? You are a shadow of your former self.

Brooks - Please have a blinder and play to your strengths

Rosko

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Girls are favourites with the bookies , and the bookies are usually spot on.

No easy task this one , but as others have said the Girls have a patchy home ground record so it’s doable.
The bookies have this as the closest odds of the round. So make of that what you will.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Will need Sipley to have a big running game along with Bully, the Cows are the second worst team with tries conceded by middles..

Attachments

• IMG_5804.jpeg
    IMG_5804.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 18

Ralphie

Bencher
Oh thought I’d piss all of you off that are freezing your arses off in the east.

34 degrees today in Broome WA.

And this was sunset last night.

Manly stubby holder ( not that you can see)

Oh thought I’d piss all of you off that are freezing your arses off in the east.

Picked up my new van today, might come join you 😁

Attachments

• IMG_3770.jpeg
    IMG_3770.jpeg
    471.2 KB · Views: 18

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

ugh

34 degrees!?!?!

It's 11 degrees here atm, and I'm legitimately sitting around in a T-shirt!

Go Manly!

Beat those cowboys

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 40 22
15 8 7 64 20
16 9 7 2 20