Pre-Game Cowboys V Manly [Round 18, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

V

0 0
QCB Stadium
06 Jul 2024 07:35 PM

Team Lists

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
For those worrying about a wasted bench spot. In our last 4 games (excluding the Dragons injuries mess).

We had James play 11 minutes
We had Haumole get injured and only play 24min. Even with that Toff only played 27min
We had Bullemor play 11 minutes
We had Lodge play 11 minutes

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
For those worrying about a wasted bench spot. In our last 4 games (excluding the Dragons injuries mess).

We had James play 11 minutes
We had Haumole get injured and only play 24min. Even with that Toff only played 27min
We had Bullemor play 11 minutes
We had Lodge play 11 minutes
Absolutely. I really like the move of Lehi at 14. Keeps him in the mix and eases the load a bit. Plenty of the good coaches carry a back these days.

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I like Garrick, even in the centres, but I still think it would be best for the team for Lehi to stay at fullback, so I could live with Turbo and Kolua as the centre pairing.
This is a question that come up on NRL 360, with Lomax moving to the Eels who would move him from the wing to centre based on how well he is playing on the wing.

I have the same view on Garrick who was playing very well at left wing, why would you play him at centre when he is such a good winger, if there were no other options I would understand it, though for me there are more players capable of centre in the squad than quality wingers.

Last edited:

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I see garrick is still listed as tbc return on the injuries page so may not be the final team
Yeah, I saw that 'TBC' too and for some reason, Manly Media hasn't provided the 'Round 18 Sea Eagles Injury Report'. Normally they provide the current round's injury report at about the same time as the team list is released.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Referee: Todd Smith
Video Referee: Liam Kennedy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* This will be our 4th time this season that Todd Smith will Referee one of our NRL games.

* Our 2024 Season with Todd Smith is two wins and one loss (currently sitting at a 66.6% win rate).

* Our wins were:

Round 2 v Chooks at 4 Pines Park with a final score of 21 to 14​
Round 5 v Panthers at 4 Pines Park with a final score of 32 to 18​

* Our loss was:

Round 11 (Magic Round) v Broncos at Suncorp Stadium with a final score of 12 to 13​

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I'm just looking forward to watching DCE , Garrick and Saab attempt to stop Drinkwater, Tuilagi and Holmes running through them. Then everyone making more excuses for the sh*t defence.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm just looking forward to watching DCE , Garrick and Saab attempt to stop Drinkwater, Tuilagi and Holmes running through them. Then everyone making more excuses for the sh*t defence.
I hate to say it but we are missing Croker in a defensive sense.

He’s not the best hooker around but he tackles himself to a standstill when he plays.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Oh thought I’d piss all of you off that are freezing your arses off in the east.

34 degrees today in Broome WA.

And this was sunset last night.

Manly stubby holder ( not that you can see)

Attachments

• IMG_0913.jpeg
    IMG_0913.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 20

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yeah, I saw that 'TBC' too and for some reason, Manly Media hasn't provided the 'Round 18 Sea Eagles Injury Report'. Normally they provide the current round's injury report at about the same time as the team list is released.
Agree, the Injury Report is conspicuous by its absence. Begs the questions - is Garrick fully fit? What's happening with Croker? Why Waddell's missing from all team lists (assume he succumbed to his ankle injury)?

Ron E. Gibbs

First Grader
The Cowboys would be crazy not to target Turbo as well, given that he's coming back from a long injury lay-off and has only played a handful of games at centre. Expect plenty of traffic headed his way, wherever he lines up. And if Koula is our fullback, he should expect plenty of bombs. Not sure he's that confident under the high ball, so that should be interesting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
15 10 5 108 24
15 10 5 77 24
16 10 6 195 22
15 8 7 64 20
15 8 7 40 20
16 9 7 2 20
15 8 7 -30 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18