Cowboys v Manly [Round 18 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Laurie Daley does a preview on Fox sports.com but other than that, i found a SMH preview, seems to favour Cowboys springing an upset.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cowboys-surprise-packets-to-pack-punch-but-bowen-wont-be-available-20130714-2pyal.html

HappilyManly said:
The Australian has a column on Bowen playing,but Manly get zero mention :mad:

Under the radar and embeded in the Top 4:D

Red an article yesterday that henry denied that there will be a surpirse appearance from Bowen.

Apparently hasn't been performing at training, still injured.

Jatz Crackers said:
I find this very disturbing.

Tookey reading the telegraph that is.

I was actually looking for good news about Tony Abbott. Couldn't find anything about that either.

cherry_poppins said:
tookey said:
Jatz Crackers said:
I find this very disturbing.

Tookey reading the telegraph that is.

I was actually looking for good news about Tony Abbott. Couldn't find anything about that either.

Lol like he'd lost a leadership spill? Only way liberal will win

At least John Hewson had the GST to blame for losing the unloseable election. All Tony Abbott has is Tony Abbott.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Any local Manly Fans know if there is a game before the 7pm NRL one at the ground?

I read on another post that the NYC have already played :(

Dont want to get out there too early as the 1300 smiles may be missing :)

Much happier with the bench:

Richard Fa'aoso
George Rose
James Hasson
Ligi Sao

There is some real size there. Hopefully Hasson and Sao can contribute meaningfully sooner rather than later, which would put us in a good position.

We need someone to be a good hit on Mango early... he'll probably bruise easily ;)

Who calls themselves or lets themselves be called mango, ffs whats next strawberry or kumquat....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6