Cowboys or Warriors Week One

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
more than likely is going to be the cows if they lose to the warriors in nz and illawarra beat penrith.

that would be a great outcome.

Melb are lucky, playing either Suffs or Drugcastle at home. Neither of these sides deserves to be in the finals. It reminds me of last season when we were totally devastated and the 8 V 1 was a foregone conclusion.

we can knock off the cow's and would more than likely face brisbane in sydney in the preliminary.

very doable.

we better get at least 20000 to the first semi regardless of who we play. we need to make sure our team knows us supporters are there with them the whole way through to winning the grand final in october!!

The Who said:
Wonder if we'd get 20,000 to the SFS against Warriors or 'Boys?
We would at Brookie!

there would be a lot of bro's that would go to the sfs for that one.

Yeah all things considered I agree Cowboys or Warriors in Sydney is a pretty good deal for round 1 of the semis. Very pleased to avoid the Tiggers and Saints with the team in a weakened state.
It would be Manly's responsibility to take care of business against either Cowboys or Warriors, including presumably without Glenn (suspension) and Brett (injury/suspension).

With Hoppa at fullback, and Oldfield in for Wolfman there is not too much impact lost here, at least for that game.

The next one two weeks later is another kettle of fish, presuming we win, Brett and Gift should be back (barring media overreaction and any injury surpise) so the team is virtually full strength.

A fair scenario.

Lets just hope there is no other bull**** to throw a spanner into the works.

NYEagle

The finals make up is still in the air.IF chocks beat scum (hahahaha),and we have already put a score on the bonkos we can get the minor premiership. (that money could pay our possible fine).But,if scum win,we still have to have played well and kept it tight.If a depleted Manly lose by 43 or more,we drop to 3rd.We will have to win,as whether scum can be knocked off 1st or not,wont be known until about 840pm sunday (7pm kick-off)

The Eagle said:
Lol we wont lose by 43 thats just stupid,i dont give a s**t how depleted we are

I certainly hope not,but those that think 2nd is a gimmee,and that the bonkos won't be going hell for leather at 2nd,is kidding themselves.On the other side of the equation,it's not out of the realms of possibility that chooks can spring an upset at home (weirder things have happened-look at swans v geelong on sat).If that scenario was to play out,we would have wanted to already have won to give ourselves a crack.Hope us winning the minor premiership doesn't come down to a bloody field goal "fest" at SFS in extra time....lol

I hope it is the cowgirls. No Simms for them and the Worriers are too unpredictable. That would be straight through to week 3 for mine.

Might live to regret this but to me its the Cowboys - Thurston has been going ordinary seems his knee is not right. They dont win too many in Sydney -Sims was their x factor.... the Warriors have real strike and pace and scare me more ...albeit they are hot and cold.

Think it will happen too cause the Warriors should beat the Cow's in NZ next week.

Cannon fodder.

Bad luck for them they will be playing the best team in the NRL who may be a little down on troops.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8