Cowboys forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Google North Queensland Stampede

Interesting reading. They sound like dogs fans. Barrack O Barba is on there offering his support to them as well.

bones said:

Interesting reading. They sound like dogs fans. Barrack O Barba is on there offering his support to them as well.
The world is against us what else is new but we would not want it any other way . LOL

BOZO said:
bones said:

The world is against us what else is new but we would not want it any other way . LOL

I agree! It seems like we have lost our way abit. What happened to everyone hates us, we don't care!

Guess what? Manly hates you too!

North Queensland has never been known for producing high IQ's. Is Bob Katter still their No. 1 ticket holder ?

Yeah, there's a couple of them gonna be signing up here after the Cows smash us !!!!

Do it now fellas , were very accomodating ....

Barack also wants us to get belted by 40 , because he is banned from here ! LOL .

Can't blame them for being excited. They have never won anything.
Cronulla fans were getting carried away a few matches ago....

Have a look at the Cowboys site ---------- or stick a pin in my eye.

Where are the pins!

Don't you have to be able to read to have a fan forum or is it a speak-easy type setup.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4