Cowboys form slump!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Everybody by now has worked out that the Cowboy's have been in a big form slump.

It was reported in RLW last week that their form slump was due to a scandal that has rocked the cowboys.. ala Wayne Carey Style.

I have it on very good authority that this rumour is completely true.. I'm in no way a bull****ter i just thought i'd give ya's something to talk about... as they stated in RLW the offenders are SUPERSTARS!! That is why it has been kept fairly hush hush

is there a link here.
Johnathon Thursston gets sacked shortly after the Coffs harbour scandal.
and now at Cowboys there is another sex scandal.???
Hmmmmm. Me thinks JT cant keep something in his pants.

Everybody by now has worked out that the Cowboy's have been in a big form slump.

It was reported in RLW last week that their form slump was due to a scandal that has rocked the cowboys.. ala Wayne Carey Style.

I have it on very good authority that this rumour is completely true.. I'm in no way a bull****ter i just thought i'd give ya's something to talk about... as they stated in RLW the offenders are SUPERSTARS!! That is why it has been kept fairly hush hush

then what have your other 1348 post been about???

is there a link here.
Johnathon Thursston gets sacked shortly after the Coffs harbour scandal.
and now at Cowboys there is another sex scandal.???
Hmmmmm. Me thinks JT cant keep something in his pants.

His ears ????

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

then what have your other 1348 post been about???
[/quote]

haahaha dammit you got me!!

But seriously there are 2 offenders... Not sure if i'm allowed to name names???

People would be correct in assuming that the perpetrator had the flu a few years ago.

The missus' bloke wants to start a big blue about it.

Can this not degenerate into a endless line of posts of none to subtle hints regarding points of the compass and hair colour. If you don't know who is involved than I suggest you get out more often, it's the worst kept rumour in the NRL.

Hadley read out ahn email this Morning about it and it said , the cowboys camp is hnot happy with a certain High profile star as he has been doin a Wayne Carey on 2 wives of team mates

My news is that it's 2 cowboys and 2 cowboy team mates (wives obviously)!

As i said.. i found out of a bloke who i'd go to war for.. so i doubt very much that he'd bull**** me .. he's not the type

My neice used to be a model in Townsville and she is very well versed in the Flinders Street (Nite Club alley) antics of the Cowboys.

Let's just say they get away with murder up there with one town team syndrome. A lot of money changes hands.........

While keeping with this theme... All you people living on the Gold Coast.. lock up your wives and daughters as a Mr Jake Webster is headed your way

Sledgehammer.

Bottom line is that it's a pity we have already played them. Looking at their record this year, I wonder if these alleged indiscretions came to light around week 7. They are 2 and 8 since then and one of those wins was a scratchy two point affair over the Bunnies up there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4