Cowboy Costume - Party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher
I have been "asked" ie. TOLD to come to a party !drunk: this weekend dressed as a cowboy. !wall:

Now i'm not one for fancy dress etc etc, so i was wondering whether any of you knew what things would make up a cowboy outift? :shock:

And if you know any shops etc it would be a great help.

Cheers

Matt :)

a hat!

go to badabing at balgowlah they are a fancy dress/party store they will fix you up

I tend to do as little as i can at fancy dress parties.

for instance I went to a 70's party once dressed normally apart from sporting a guitar pic from the 70's

You must have a long piece of grass sticking from your mouth at all times. The browner and the older the better.

You also have to buy the biggest belt buckle you can find. Gold if possile and the belt must be 100% leather. Skining the beast yourself would make you feel more at home. You MUST and I repeat MUST always hold the buckle when you are walking and have to move like you have a bulls horn stuck right up your ass.

I recomend a base ball bat, but anything solid and with a decent amount of weight will do. Maybe get someone else to do it or just start smashing yourself in the mouth. The more broken your teeth, the better. Grab yourself a can of black spray paint and open wide.

<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon May 16 2005, 11:15AM ]</span>

I have outdone myself... !ill

Poor fluffy, soon I'll have taken over his role as a terrible joker... already subsumed main protagonist!

hahahaha,picturing Matt dressed up as Woody from Toy Story.

Certainly are some interesting parties round,had a "Pimps and Hoes" party a few months back. Good Times

I went to a Head party.
You were supposed to dress it up on the outside and destroy it from the inside. Damn fine concept.

(and please - just don't go there ;) )
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon May 16 2005, 04:58PM ]</span>

Go to Vinnies or a salvos store- there should be plenty at these joints to put something together for less than $10 !

Ask matabele - he is from the ****ry therefore he should know.

Its got an O in it Wheel.

And whats wrong with living in the country might I ask, or do you prefer to be able to see the air that you breathe :p

You need moleskins, RM Williams boots, a flannelette shirt and an akubra. Need to turn up in an HQ ute with mags and VB stickers on the window.

There are plenty of these types where I work! (The genuine article!)

You need moleskins, RM Williams boots, a flannelette shirt and an akubra. Need to turn up in an HQ ute with mags and VB stickers on the window.

There are plenty of these types where I work! (The genuine article!)

i have to go as a cowboy not a redneck

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4