COVID restrictions ease sport stadiums

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For the first time in more than 12 months, there will be no COVID-19 restrictions on dancing in NSW after the state government today announced a major relaxation of social-distancing measures.

The overhaul will take effect from 12.01am on Monday, March 29 and means:

• No caps on numbers at weddings and funerals
  • No restrictions on singing anywhere
  • No restrictions on dancing anywhere
  • No cap on visitors in the home (if there are more than 100 people there must be a COVID-19 safety plan and electronic recording of visitor details)
  • 200 people allowed at personal outdoor public gatherings
  • All venues to move to 2sqm rule (venues will be allowed at least 25 people before 2sqm rule applies)
  • 100 per cent seated capacity at entertainment venues (stadiums, theatres etc)
  • Mask use on public transport will move from "mandatory" to "strongly recommended

so we can now have full crowds back at brookvale oval, maybe not if we dont Start winning soon.

really just wanted to bring this to attention of you all that’s all.

@The Wheel can you get an update from the club on our updated capacity and whether the 2sqm rule still applies to the hill?
The club is seeking clarification from State Gov as there have been differences in the past for Lottoland because seating is structured and unstructured.

They will be considering membership options post this advice and have an approved COVIDSafe Plan (approved by all stakeholders eg council, Gov, NRL etc) and will be communicating to all members ASAP

The club is seeking clarification from State Gov as there have been differences in the past for Lottoland because seating is structured and unstructured.

They will be considering membership options post this advice and have an approved COVIDSafe Plan (approved by all stakeholders eg council, Gov, NRL etc) and will be communicating to all members ASAP

Perfect, I think it's definitely time to re-consider membership options, especially for those regular 10 game members

God I am so envious, over here we're still looking at months before things remotely start to return to anything approaching normal and that's with a massive percentage of people being vaccinated.

God I am so envious, over here we're still looking at months before things remotely start to return to anything approaching normal and that's with a massive percentage of people being vaccinated.
i hope sometime in the coming weeks manly gives you some joy in winning and making life a but more enjoyable for you.

Last edited:
Guess who's back? Back again...!

The NRL has reintroduced the toughest COVID-19 protocols on players and coaches following Sydney’s latest outbreak.

Clubs are being informed on Thursday afternoon of the return to level three restrictions until further notice.

It will mean having clean and dirty zones at all games, starting from the Thursday night match between South Sydney and Melbourne at Stadium Australia. Players will be temperature checked as they arrive at the venue.

There will also be restrictions on players’ social lives, including restricting them from attending shopping centres, going on family outings and using public transport.

These were the same restrictions placed on teams for the entire 2020 season.

Thursday’s covid scare is the second time this season the NRL has been forced to implement tougher protocols and restrictions on players.

In late March players were forced into level-two covid protocols leading into round four after an outbreak of the virus in Queensland.

Back to square one again. I really don’t know how the Warriors have been able to be away from family for so long.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7