Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
From a place most often descripted as the anals of earth. A little north of paridise and a little south of somewhere??? A little east of... somewhere else and little west from water....; yells the voice of flipper, to the disgust of "latte sydney"...

"GO YOU FARKING COUNTRY!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on City, use that Peak Hour, congested traffic, worst public transport system in the world rage and smash the toothless country folk!

I hope those country folk don't throw any cow patties at us city folk - dirty brown slushy grass might mess up our hair styles. :shock:

I was going to go for City, due to Watmough, Menzies and King, but after reading all this rubbish, I may just have to go for my people. COUNTRY all the way, we make this nation what it is.

Go king, watmough and BK - play well but no injuries.

It doesnt worry me if country win - would give them something enjoyable at least compared to everyday life

grew up in the country but from city and live here now. with 3 manly players in the city ranks I will be cheering them on.

however I probably wont see much of the game due to the Tahs v Reds!!!!

I am in it for the football I must admit. Country is just a Gee up. I like the looks of the city side and can't wait to see watmough show everyone what he's made of with the big boys. He will relish the experience.

Can someone tell me, when the original teams were announced Orford was picked in the City team- was it his choice or did the selectors make it for him ?

I think that City selectors insisted he be picked for them. Country selectors wanted him but were unable to. Bit of a rip-off as he was only able to play City a few years back as City had no-one and Joey Johns was the Country Half. It was done at request of NSW selectors.

Pretty rough justice from those city Bastards.

Go you country boys!

Yeeee hah !
Thank god for this City v Country clash as we simple country folk don't have much else to look forward to.
I'll have to pop on down to cousin Jim Bobs next door and listen to the big game on the wireless- must remember to leave early as he lives 2kms away.
I hope his sisters there...

grew up in the country but from city and live here now. with 3 manly players in the city ranks I will be cheering them on.

i think garts should be banned for even mentioning that rubbish on a league site,for ****s sake its the worst game in the world outside majoe league baseball or basketball.

at least he wasnt giving it up for the AFL.

I have to give it up to spend the night with my girlfriend. I planted the seed that watching the football at the pub whilst playing pool etc would be a good date :D

i dont rate my chances

Yeeee hah !
Thank god for this City v Country clash as we simple country folk don't have much else to look forward to.
I'll have to pop on down to cousin Jim Bobs next door and listen to the big game on the wireless- must remember to leave early as he lives 2kms away.
I hope his sisters there...

very very funny!

well the furthest ive lived from the northern beaches is st leonards or coogee, so i guess im going for city! but not overly fussed. Im more going for the manly boys! and shutting my eyes every time they get tackled!!!!!

i actually rate AFL over Union , after all Union is just AFL with countless stoppages. I will take note of the Super Goal Kicking Championships as im on the reds paying $5.50!!!!

cant see them winning but the odds where too good to refuse since ive won on them being underdogs last 3 years running! AND before you ask how i back Qld in a state v state battle, lets fase it, Super 12s isnt really state v state, just business v business, after all both sides are littered with players from the opposite state, hense the massive lack of passion in super 12s.

Here here PEPSI- maybe a few years ago it meant something but more and more it seems like a bit of a nothing selection trial for the players they aren't too sure about for SOO.
I'm a bit embarressed that King got picked as when mates ask what he has done to warrant selection on the bench (me being die hard Manly and all) my response has to be not a fcuking lot !

Well its just a conspirecy PJ and you picked the team - so of course your to blame.

lol, if they cant understand we are as dumbfounded as the next bloke then i wouldnt worry about it - they will electrecute themselves out of existance soon anyway

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2