Countdown to selectageddon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sadly that’s two very big “ ifs”.
IFs.gif

no THIS is 2 very big IFs... what @40 nil is describing requires a bloody miracle....

and half this site doesn't even believe in God so we are well and truly st*ffed.... @:D

BOZO, what is your expectation for our final ladder position this year?

Personally, I don't have any expectations re ladder position, but if we have at least four wins after the first eight rounds and Turbo is back & in form, then I think we can have a very good season. If we are playing well and we regain Manase, then a premiership is not beyond the realms of possibility.
We all have standards and principles feathered friend and here are mine

My expectation is for our coach and players to live up to our Legendarys club high standards and maintain its Glory and proud history.

No excuses and no exceptions . Who ever represents our club either Shapes up or ships out

My expectation is for our coach and players to live up to our Legendarys club high standards and maintain its Glory and proud history.
In terms of results, what does that mean? Will your expectations be met if the team wins a majority of games & finishes in the top eight?

In terms of results, what does that mean? Will your expectations be met if the team wins a majority of games & finishes in the top eight?
Our iconic emblem that lies on the left side of our Legendary Manly jersey near our players hearts represents the Eagle of hope ,resilience and excellence that is known to soar above everything on earth including the top 8 feathered friend .

20170723_055545-1.jpg

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4