couldn't be happier - but Matai?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
the forwards really delivered today
awesome performance by the entire side
Perry stood up
everyone did
sign Matai - now; no ifs or buts

Yep ive already said this in another thread. Matai is a part of the soul of this team along with Killer.

Must be signed tomorrow.

Torana you are spot on, he is a major part of the soul of our team.

If we have Watmough, Lyon, Matai, Foran and G Stewart signed long term we are assured to be competitive for the next 4-5 years.

Foran is a star and he is only 20, he will be one of the best players in the NRL in the future, we need to wrap him up now.

Good post Baz the forwards had to stand up today and they sure did. All of them put in today. Ballin's defence and kicking is always superb but today he finally realised he's got to cause some havoc from dummy half and he did it well today.

I thought Kite especially was fantastic today and threw a superb ball for the crucial match sealing Farrar try.

In the backs Foran was sensational, Lyon and Matai superb and Farrar also excellent. But Tony Williams, please, can someone please tell this guy it's not park footy. 6 runs and 0 tackles is just not good enough and it's only that we won so well today that yet another dead lazy performance wasn't a problem. Like everyone I love it when he smashes up the middle but 6 hit ups??? Please. Do not forget that Hoppa senior regularly made 20 hit ups per match using his size as our 7th forward and it's high time Williams started doing the same. The guy is huge and a weapon but 6 hit ups in 80 minutes doesn't cut it for me.

All in all a great performance today. In the fair dinkum stakes the Tigers were dead lucky to score 20 and if not for some dubious penalties and the ridiculous sin binning of Matai it would have been more like 46-12.

Well done Manly but every week is a mini GF so the pressure remains to keep a top 4 spot. Lets cane the Knights next Mon and set up a bumper crowd v Melb at Brookie Sat week.

Lyon scored more points tonight than the combined total of the opposition. Was my man of the match by far.

Who got MOTM? Had to be killer.

Jerry1 link said:
Lyon scored more points tonight than the combined total of the opposition. Was my man of the match by far.

Choc got the Ch 9 MOTM.

There must be a few Parra fans deciding MOTM awards at Ch 9...

MadMarcus link said:
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=184278.msg278423#msg278423 date=1280060940]

Choc got the Ch 9 MOTM.

There must be a few Parra fans deciding MOTM awards at Ch 9...
[/quote]

I thought he was OK tonight. Surprised he got the biscuit though.

bob dylan link said:
Must be signed tomorrow.

Torana you are spot on, he is a major part of the soul of our team.

If we have Watmough, Lyon, Matai, Foran and G Stewart signed long term we are assured to be competitive for the next 4-5 years.

Trouble is, if we do keep all of these players. the players around them won't be much chop.

Matai was our best..by far and he only played 70mins...i am filthy he got sin binned cause of Farah the dog, but we got the 2 points and i am sooo happy!!!! EAGLE ROCK!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2