Could the injury/suspension tide be turning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
We have copped our more than fair share of injuries/suspensions through the season now A lot of top clubs are beginning to get mounting injury or possible suspension tolls at moment. The Broncos have a few injuries and suspensions coming out of the weekend. Tigers lot of injuries. Warriors have several injury concerns. Sharks,Dogs copped a few and Rabbits may struggle with a couple of key suspensions. Meanwhile we are almost back to full strength fingers crossed Snake can play this weekend. Can the luck with these things turn our way at the right time of the season. So many of our players have missed a lot of games just maybe we can come home with a fresher squad than many others.

God I hope so, this year has been so so much like 2009 that it's frightening

2009 and 2010 we just didn't get a break right to the end. If Snake gets back in a week or 2, fingers crossed no more serious injuries or suspensions we physically would be in a lot better shape than the last few rds of 2009 2010. I know I've written us off at the weekend but I just have a sneaky suspision that the luck in this regard may turn to our favour. Whether we can get our act together on the field in time, that is another matter.

This week so important. If we beat the Warriors and Souths do in the Tigers, we're looking at a 4 pt gap between us and 9th.

We are 4 points clear now, but yes 4 points clear with another week down would be better.

I also fancy our chances and think we are sitting well. We played fantastically last week but came up short. With snake we would have won. I think certain players are struggling but will come good semis time.

Crusher_Cleal said:
This week so important. If we beat the Warriors and Souths do in the Tigers, we're looking at a 4 pt gap between us and 9th.

Assuming we beat the Warriors, its better for our position on the ladder if Tigers beat Souths, gives us a real decent crack at top 4. Our Souths game at Bluetongue will be huge!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4