Costigan - We miss out yet again!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Glad I was away doing something else yesterday... so lets respond!
1. Who the %$^# is the "the Vice" - so you think I'm a dickhead? Only Byso allowed to call me that you moron!
2. My Thread was flawed - well up yours! the info came straight from the NRL site.
3. My opinion was flawed? We'll smart arse - who else have we signed - new players that is, other than Lyon. Has the club bought any players to replace outgoing players? - NO. My criticism is that we are not openly going after players. There is no point to having salary cap left if we have injuries next season and we have to play players not ready for 1st Grade. By the end of this season - who in the forwards area is available to be negotiated with!

So "the Vice" - you can stick your opinion up your arse!

So next time you w

Mata, from what I know, i think that's just some crap made up in forum sites. He may not get another run this year unless they have injuries which was always gonna be the case in 2006. Why don't we assume the same thing about Glenn Stewart?

Still, if that's what you think, heard or know...fair enuff.
That's what I heard from some reliable sources.

I was told that Cuthbo's attitude upon making first grade was not great. He has worked hard in PL this year and hopefully will get another chance in 2007. He has talent and the question is whether his head is right.

I was told that Cuthbo's attitude upon making first grade was not great. He has worked hard in PL this year and hopefully will get another chance in 2007. He has talent and the question is whether his head is right.
thank you the voice of reason steps up to the plate again

bloody hell we are coming 3rd and certain people still want to be negative twats (no mellonhead im not talking about u. Its the big eared african and the norths fan :p :p )

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6