Corso "uncle" Pete - YARTS updated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man

Mate just thought I'd let you know, there is a new updated:-

2006 YART
AUSTRALIAN YART
2005 MANLY FINAL CAMPAIGN YART

Updated in the "Articles" section, specially for you. Don't forget to add comments kiddies.

I tell you - The Australian YART was hard to pick. Espescially the wingers.

Wait for Pete & CCs reply to this..........

i think he did, for australia from memory :D J/k

Actually Dan - it aint such a bad idea!!! LoL

Wanted to add though: I am also waiting Uncle Petes response, because as we all know;

"Uncle Petes Posts are Magic!!!"

Pete - you should make that your sig.

After upestting Flip the other day with my response to your last YART I do not now feel that I should ever respond to them again.

Of course I could constructivley rip it apart but that then may upset your feelings & after having Flip upset my feelings last week I now know the pain you must feel. So in the interests of "lets all be happy", I will just say I think it is very good and something that Des should serioulsy consider for 2006.

By the way, where is the YART?

It's in the articles section on the left hand side of the screen. I would absolutely LOVE you to tear apart my YART and be as critical as you like..They are opinion only. There is no hurt feeling in that at all.

Pete,

See the menu on the left hand side of the screen under the Polls.

Just hope he keeps using the term YART (Yet Another Ryan Team). As we haven't had one for weeks I was worried it might be Finally Another Ryan Team!!!

Actually a FART is an approriate name for Ryans teams as they seem to give veryone the sh*its

Actually a FART is an approriate name for Ryans teams as they seem to give veryone the sh*its
hahaha
funny ****

poor ryan imagine what hes gonna be like when manly make a gf
his wife may have to get him sedated. It will be uncharted waters for the little bloke thats for sure.

Im confident his excitment can withstand the prelimary final cos he saw a few of them at the bears :blaugh:

The difference between Manly & The Bears in the finals Cliffy - is that I have a glimmer of hope The Sea Eagles can win one.

The Bears were the original finals CHOKERS

At least you are honest Ryan

OK Ryan, here is my take on your latest FART, this one is for Sundays team. The others I will get to when time permits.
04. Ashley Alberts
Ash had not played for 3 or 4 weeks prior to last Saturday. In a Premier League team that is playing well Ash looked sadly out of form. I did not see any of his flashy footwork at all. Mattai whilst lacking the attacking ability of Flash Ash has not done much wrong and is showing some aggression, particulary in defence

06. Michael Witt
Tell me you are kidding, Witt's last 2 games in NRL were against St George at Brookvale where he became a human speed bump fopr Luke Bailey and at Shark Park where I will not even mention the score.

14. Shayne Dunley
Shane should always be in our starting 13 and play as much of the 80 mins as he his physcially capable of. He has mongrel, can find a gap and has a great spitting game. Just the thing we need to get up the slimes noses with.

Other than some positional issues I will accept the remaider of this FART.

also Matai knows how to throw a punch and fight. He was awesome last week stood up to the big fella and landed just about every punch without copping one himself. There will be a punch up on sunday, so we need the boxers in the team

Pete,

See the menu on the left hand side of the screen under the Polls.

Just hope he keeps using the term YART (Yet Another Ryan Team). As we haven't had one for weeks I was worried it might be Finally Another Ryan Team!!!

Damn I always Thought it Meant YET ANOTHER RIDICULOUS TEAM

:lol:
:lol:

And CC enters with the "so there" comment yet again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4