Corso Pete

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
She had a fantastic night. Wendy Harmer & Layne Beachley were the hosts and they treated the girls to a great evening. Lots of girlie drinks, nails done, some astrolger telling fortunes, a nice gift bag containing more girlie stuff.

Wendy Harmer lost it and started kicking the walls when Stacy Jones scored the last try and she (my angel) seemed fascinated by Layne Beachleys backside, which she described as incredible.

I am just too afraid to ask how she knows so much about another girls bum.

Well done to the Manly Club for the effort they put into their female supporters.

Sounds great - I Might wear a wig & a dress to a game next year to get in the Angels 'box', may even shave my legs for the occassion

Wendy Harmer spent a bit of time on the hill with us yobbos!!! She sure loves her eagles.

Sounds great - I Might wear a wig & a dress to a game next year to get in the Angels 'box', may even shave my legs for the occassion

Be honest wheel. You usually where blokes clothes for the footy. You just mean you wont change before leaving the house

Sounds good. I take it Sarah is succumbing to the clutches of the Bronco scum if she couldn't make the first game she's back in Australia for?

How do I get my angel an invite?

You know the old saying "its not what you know, it is who you know".

Failing the "who you know" scenario you can always join her as a M&W member.

daughter & angel
P8271615.jpg

pic doesnt work because you have put img in caps I will fix it for you

No i didnt edit it. Theres a bug in the forum thats not recognising permissions correctly, you give it a go or Pete you edit it

oh actually the problem is there is a space between http:// and the rest of the url

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4