Corrupt NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only call they got wrong was the one they adjudicated that Kikau knocked on and the Panthers could of used a captain’s call on that
I’m more talking about the refusal to call the Storm offside, holding down, loitering around the play the ball and holding support player back when the Panthers made a break down the right hand flank. It’s those calls they should have got.

I agree on the Kikau call though.

The riff played this game from the start as if they were playing catch up football totally erratic play. It's almost a repeat of 2011 grand final Manly and the Warriors. Hang on they were both coached by Cleary. 9 years later a handicapped Clovid19 comp and Cleary still has not learned from previous final experience.

Right up there as the worst GF I have seen boring inconsistenly reffed Scam and the scum got away with all thier cheating grubby ways and the ref let them and the Riff left thier worst game for the last game .
Also to see that Bellamy kicking chairs and carrying on what sort of example does that set .not to mention the appalling commentary no wonder I have Foxtel!!
Disappointed ,disgusted and disillusioned .
Bring on 2021 and a Smithless comp and a Manly team to rip it up

Last edited:
50/50 calls started being squared up in the end. Too little too late though. The thing that annoys me about the Storm are all the things they do on the edge of the rules to eke out little advantages that add up over the course of a match.

Penrith have every right to be pissed, the ref only started calling a fair game with 15 to go.

I thought that was the biggest rort I’ve ever seen in favour of Penrith. 50/50 calls go either way, but the Video Ref awarding Penrith’s first try and the Hughes sin binning was the biggest rort since Shayne Hayne and the 2013 GF.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4