Corporate box

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Are any of you Sydney fellows going to stump up the $1000 for a corpo box this weekend? If you get it through one of your companies it will only cost $125 per head which is pretty good for a Saturday afternoon/night of grog, food and football.

I can attest that it is quite a step up from the Hill. ;)

i would be up for arranging one for the st get together the one from last year was awesome and a night to remember

pffft for those who attended the game in Melbourne last year, surely you would be interested in another corporate box adventure this season. Last season was unforgettable

pffft for those who attended the game in Melbourne last year, surely you would be interested in another corporate box adventure this season. Last season was unforgettable

I would have thought given the amount of piss we sunk it was unrememberable.

Great night though.

The 16 of us were louder than the entire crowd.

Yeah from memory from this site there was me, Dan, PJ and clon with wives/gfs/parents in tow amongst others. Was there anyone else from here at the game? Too much grog in us to remember

Did you hear us? When Manly ran out and we made ourselves known the entire concourse looked around. The room, being enclosed but with the window at the front set the place up like an amplifier. And given I think we worked out on average at least a dozen drinks each were had, we were pretty loud!!

Seems these boxes are only available for this week? Wheel do you want to see if they are available for future games?

Yeah from memory from this site there was me, Dan, PJ and clon with wives/gfs/parents in tow amongst others. Was there anyone else from here at the game? Too much grog in us to remember

Did you hear us? When Manly ran out and we made ourselves known the entire concourse looked around. The room, being enclosed but with the window at the front set the place up like an amplifier. And given I think we worked out on average at least a dozen drinks each were had, we were pretty loud!!

Na, dont remember hearing you fellas, was too concerned about the big islanders surrounding me wearing Storm jersesy :lol:

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2