Coronavirus sucks.. but the NRL lives!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chinese authorities' latest wildlife trade outrage is mindbogglingly reckless
So it's probably pretty important to note something else that the Chinese Communist Party is supplying to the rest of the world at this moment – wild animals. That's right, the same sort of wild animals that are the suspected source of COVID-19 in the first place. The same wild animals whose sale Beijing has banned at home. The sale of wild animals such as bats, civets, snakes, monkeys, ostriches and pangolins, and rhino horns was prohibited in China itself on February 24 as a "potential risk to public health" in the words of China's state media.
://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/chinese-authorities-latest-wildlife-trade-outrage-is-mindbogglingly-reckless-20200413-p54jas.html

Monkey meat . Every picture tells a story

14930526-0-image-a-50_1560853009182.jpg

The photo of tgat bird earring the bat makes me dry wrench every time. Yuck! Those pics are enough to make you go vego!

The photo of tgat bird earring the bat makes me dry wrench every time. Yuck! Those pics are enough to make you go vego!
Personally I believe Countries should impose health and safety standards to be passed before trading with others countries . If any country does not pass world health and safety standards then they should not be able to trade and the majority of countries must sign this treaty to put pressure on the complacent ones .

Humanity must stand as one to make our world a safer and better place

yulin-dog-meat-festival.jpg

index.jpg
index.jpg
index.jpg

Goodness me, you're a tree hugging save the whales left wing zealot! I knew you had it in you :)

There's a eucalypt in the backyard of our block of units that several of us have been dating for years, hoping to win its favour. I've sent flowers, chocolates, romantic cards, but never once has the tree phoned me or shown respect for me in the morning. I feel like I'm barking up the wrong...well you know. Mind you with this social distancing thing, even hugging the tree is a no no.

Eating bats , or are you good with that ???

Sheesh....

Don't get snippy with me or I'll flush your head down the dunny like when you were at school!!!

Maybe if you mentioned bats 100% of us would have known what the **** you were talking about, and next time you ask me for help and receive it, just say thanks and be on your way.

(a few good men)

Unbelievable.

Sheesh....

Don't get snippy with me or I'll flush your head down the dunny like when you were at school!!!

Maybe if you mentioned bats 100% of us would have known what the **** you were talking about, and next time you ask me for help and receive it, just say thanks and be on your way.

(a few good men)

Unbelievable.

Touchy touchy , you having a bad day mate?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6