Corey Norman

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where’s the usual suspects that regularly suggest Manly should sign such a player.There’s normally a thread for any player that becomes available or is in the news

Don't think he cares anymore, playing for a club that's probably going to be relegated. Think he wants out tbh, did you notice the smile on his face when doing the finger poke.

Thus guy makes actual idiots seem clever. I remember a few years back my mate who is a StGI supporter asked me how I thought Msnly would go with Norman playing for us and I responded I would not have him in our colours if He was paying Us $800K per year! Some blokes, you just rule them out no matter what.

Thus guy makes actual idiots seem clever. I remember a few years back my mate who is a StGI supporter asked me how I thought Msnly would go with Norman playing for us and I responded I would not have him in our colours if He was paying Us $800K per year! Some blokes, you just rule them out no matter what.
That’s why I was not happy to see Segeyaro get a run and couldn’t understand why others were calling for him to play

As posted:

Corey Norman's rugby league career could be over, with the former Queensland State of Origin player being given a lengthy Super League ban for "inappropriate contact".

Norman has been hit with an eight-game ban after being found guilty of intentionally placing a hand between the buttocks of Warrington's Oliver Holmes during a match on Thursday.

Norman, who has also been fined 500 pounds ($860), pleaded not guilty at his disciplinary hearing after being charged with a Grade F offence — the highest possible, which carries a suspension of at least eight matches.

In another example of misplaced support for a teammate Norman's fellow Toulouse player Nathan Peats has withdrawn a tweet calling the warrington player a snitch and a sook for complaining to the referee.

In another example of misplaced support for a teammate Norman's fellow Toulouse player Nathan Peats has withdrawn a tweet calling the warrington player a snitch and a sook for complaining to the referee.

Anywhere else other than a football field, were you to walk up and insert a finger into someone without consent its rape.

Nathan should consider his opinion more carefully and be glad that if it happens over the white lines of a footy ground it’s only $500 bucks.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2