Corey Allan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would be great on the wing and playing fullback for us when Tom is down.
Sucks but there is a position at manly now - one is a winger, and the other is to be a winger for the first half of the season, and a fullback for the latter half.

He would look great on the wing with Saab on the other. Tom gets injured, Corey to fullback and Funa or Garrick to the wing.

Sad state of affairs that we cannot sign decent players to improve our squad next year. Something needs to be done regarding what we are paying DCE, Turbo and Jake..
And until then we will never be a real premiership threat. I fear our squad is so unevenly balanced and no one wants to admit that our strategy in recruitment has not worked.

We may see us in finals in coming years but I just don't see us being a true threat for at least 3-5 years at best.

Last edited:
And until then we will never be a real premiership threat. I fear our squad is so unevenly balanced and no one wants to admit that our strategy in recruitment has not worked.

We may finals in coming years but I just see us being a true threat for at 3-5 years at best.
I agree. Our last great Manly side money and team were balanced. The old Storm way of paying your big 3 big $$$ hasn't worked for us and never will. Until we start to remove these big $$$ contracts we will never get a good balanced team to be a threat.

More to the point....Does he have two working hamstrings ?
One working hamstring might be enough if we can transplant it into Tommy T. Be worth the dollars, although "spare parts money" is probably not as good as "fullback money".

Seems everyone has already written off Hoppa jnr as being the backup fullback while playing wing.
Not me. 2.5years not playing, two acl injuries, last played at 16. Debuted out of position and people wonder why he struggled...please. He will come good. It will take a year or two, granted; however, he will be an NRL player for sure. My concern is the influence of his dad and his ‘me’ mentality.

He will probably end up elsewhere.

But there has never been just a big three at the News Limited Storm... or the Nick Politis Roosters.
Well originally the Storm had the big 4 until Inglis went to Souths and the Rorters can buy up the whole comp and still be under the cap.. lol

But like I said the way the team is built on 3 big money contracts while filling majority of the team with average not upto 1st grade standard players hasn't worked for us. The cap needs to be worked on the next 3 years with Hasler in charge to try and balance this cap while making hard decisions to move on someone like DCE because I heard after next season DCE has the option to play into 2022 etc so maybe Manly can let it be known that he is free to look elsewhere after next season.

I like Allen. Is a footballer. Personally I think latrell being injured and a natural fullback playing that position in Allen just changed the bunnies season.

I just don't see a spot for him at the MAN.

We have bigger weaknesses and positions lacking depth then fullback.

I think you'll find he will break the bank...a **** club will pay him fullback money and offer him a start at 1.
he would honestly add value at tigers bulldogs broncos

We may be in a bit of a shambles but at least we still have 3 of the best players in the comp and a few other guns too... at least if Tom stays fit and Walker / Foran get game time we can potentially beat anyone... paying Mbye 850k and not having a fullback (or Bird and 975k at Broncos) would suck.

Fainu comes back we probably make the top 4 (he is that good - was lapping api last year... right decision was still made)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4