Corey Allan to the dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They had more money to spend than any other team in the comp.

Money talks.

2 wingers on +$500k is madness and will bite them eventually.

They will improve for sure - but a long long way from being a premiership threat.
We are more of a chance in the next 5 years than the dogs, they will improve but a long long way off being a genuine premiership threat!!

We are more of a chance in the next 5 years than the dogs, they will improve but a long long way off being a genuine premiership threat!!
Two rookie halves and a proven failure of a coach. I think they will go alright until teams figure them out. Barrett has no plan b with manly, perhaps he's learned his lesson. Its funny how both Manly and dogs ditched club legends for this pretty boy and not only that but pulled out the cheque book so he wouldn't fail... toovs would of done a great job with marty afb walker etc imo

I see reports South's releasing Allen frees up cash to allow them to bring in the Source.

The poor old Tigpies just don't seem to be able to land anyone they are after recently.

When I look at Manly I see too much cap spent on too few players. The turtle winds his neck out for origin then winds it back in for club games.

DOGS LOSSES Jack Cogger, Kieran Foran, Kerrod Holland, Tim Lafai, Marcelo Montoya, Reimis Smith, Sauaso Sue, Isaiah Tass, Aiden Tolman. THE LOSSES ARE BETTER THAN THE GAINS!!!
I'm not buying this massive recruitment drive from the dogs, apart from Cotric who was a one hit wonder, none of their "great signings" have really achieved anything! The signings are decent but so they should be for a team who came 15th and have lost so many players. They'll finish 12th to 14th

I thought carr wanted to play fullback for fullback coin?
Cant see him playing wing for 500k when he was chasing the 1 jersey for the million dollar mark...

On a different note, how many years until another dogs cap rorting scandals comes out?? Im calling it, 3 yrs..

It might make them competitive but they will not win a comp with those players.
In a salary cap era all teams (apart from the roosters it seems) have a talented crop of young / unknown players complimented by some stars - it is for this reason I feel confident in our chances injury permitting

It might make them competitive but they will not win a comp with those players.
In a salary cap era all teams (apart from the roosters it seems) have a talented crop of young / unknown players complimented by some stars - it is for this reason I feel confident in our chances injury permitting
I dont think they will win anything with Barrett. It is a impressive recruitment drive for a team that came last. I mean better teams couldn't attract those players. Hetherington chose dogs over us. Who will they recruitment in the coming years? Exciting for the dogs fans.. i like Flanagan but now he has no superstar team around him.. and no uncle nick

Another good signing.. do these guys know something about Barrett we do not? Money talks but nonetheless thats some good recruitment
Cotric fox allan all origin players. Plus hetherington and Flanagan.. Who will they sign next off season fmd
To all the Dog supporters salivating and waging their little tail on the Corey Allen signing
Barrett had our team second last just avoiding the spoon with Tommy T at fullback
Good luck doggies wolf woof woof woof woof woof

Bulldogs find Fijian winger ..

1610160535592.png

I've always hated the dog's because my best mate was a supporter and than the whole Hasler debacle. But Goodluck to em. These ****ty teams need all the luck they can get with the likes of the rorters and Storm going around.

I've always hated the dog's because my best mate was a supporter and than the whole Hasler debacle. But Goodluck to em. These ****ty teams need all the luck they can get with the likes of the rorters and Storm going around.
Hilarious! The Super league Dogs were the first team to be caught rotting the cap by over a million dollars. Leagues club (pokie) funded and as dodgy as the Rorters, Storm and Eels.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7