Cordner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Cordners injury could put a huge dent in the Roosters chances.
Still have plenty of strike but this kid has been in their top 3 players in most games I have seen. They have had a blessed run with injury in 2013 but may have picked the worst time to have a run of them with Mini...now Cordner ( though with Sheck in the 1 he probably adds more danger than Mini but that experience at the back counts for plenty).
If Cordner is ruled out for the season the odds will change at that moment imo.

Cordner is 1 of the guns of the comp, hard to believe he is only 21. All the talk has been about SBW but for me Cordner has been equally impressive if not more impressive. Hard to believe he is only 21, he will be a great by the time he is done

The guy can certainly run a line.

If he's out long term, it will definitely eliminate one of their options inside the opposition 20 even ignoring everything else the kid does which is plenty.

One of my favourite non Manly players.

he's been huge for them and makes up for sbw's selective involvement at times, still think they're the least likely of the top 4 to hold the trophy at the end of the year, I think SOO showed this year when push comes to shove and the pressures on Maloney, Pierce, Jennings combos not bringing home the bacon.

eagles2win said:
Big lost but an even bigger lost would be if Jake Friend goes down.

Friend and Mortimer combo is lethal.

Agree that its Friend who we need to put the mock on.
He has the same impact as Call Me Cam:cool:

The injuries and or suspensions are the big unknown in regards to the final four.

Hope that Manly have been studying the rule book and will stay onside and get off the tackled Player quick smart from now on :idea:

In the Canberra game the pocket Referee called a Roosters PLayer (Pearce I think) offside. First time Ive seen this and it makes it even more imperative that Manly backs stay onside:s

Went to the game last night and couldn't beleive how fat and slow the roosters have made JWH.

He is every bit of 120+ kgs these days and struggled to keep up with the pace of the game last night.

I want all teams full strength, because I reckon we can get em all anyways. It gives them no excuse when the siren goes and Manly lads are walking off the field with another victory.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cordner is 1 of the guns of the comp, hard to believe he is only 21. All the talk has been about SBW but for me Cordner has been equally impressive if not more impressive. Hard to believe he is only 21, he will be a great by the time he is done

It's hard to believe he's only 21.

#Imsofunny

Lol no idea what you idiots were on about until now

If there is a lesson there it is don't post and try to edit things at 8.21am when you wake up after 21 beers

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8