Cooper Johns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cooper is great behind the microphone. He definitely takes after his dad more than his uncle. Wish him well and I'd bet dollars to donuts he ends up making more than 99% of players that haven't nailed down a starting spot by his age. Very unlikely to require any surgery and will be able to work for 40+ years if he wants to. Very smart move.

If I were him I’d do the dj gig and still play for reserve grade. I loved playing league, and would be ok with not being first grade.

Very happy for Cooper. Although I dislike Sandilands, I'll give him credit for picking him up. Definitely has his father's wit and I hope he finds his niche. Maybe Manly can use his entertaining/media skills in some capacity in the future. Good luck Cooper.

Very happy for Cooper. Although I dislike Sandilands, I'll give him credit for picking him up. Definitely has his father's wit and I hope he finds his niche. Maybe Manly can use his entertaining/media skills in some capacity in the future. Good luck Cooper.

Apparently it was Jackie that wanted him. She went into bat for him and got him the gig!

Hope he enjoys it! He's got a great future in the media I think.

Cooper Johns ... the man who just by being there made Jake Trbojevic drop the f-bomb on camera :rofl::rofl:

And if I was Jake Arthur and someone asked me if I had retired Cooper Johns ... I'd have said "Yeah". (Note to Jake Arthur: Own it kid. Own it.)

Sometimes when people take the piss out of themselves , it's actually masking some pretty serious self doubts and self esteem (mental health) concerns (I've been there, and done that).

I honestly hope his mental health is okay. While that video was funny at times, I hope he realises he achieved what 99.9% of most others kids couldn't, and he should be very, very proud.

I hope he lights it up in the media.

Sometimes when people take the piss out of themselves , it's actually masking some pretty serious self doubts and self esteem (mental health) concerns (I've been there, and done that).

I honestly hope his mental health is okay. While that video was funny at times, I hope he realises he achieved what 99.9% of most others kids couldn't, and he should be very, very proud.

I hope he lights it up in the media.
I agree Ryan, I found it a bit cringeworthy, belittling himself so much for a laugh. Also a bit ****ty that his Dad introduced him as Manly's worst 5/8.

If I were him I'd be proud. It is extremely difficult to make it in first grade. Cooper was a great junior player, and made it into NRL squads at the Storm and Manly. Sure he didn't set the world on fire, and was a fringe first grader - but why is that something to laugh at?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7