Cook in for Roosters game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Damien Cook has been given that'll clear to play father Bunnies v Rorters on Friday, enhances our chances of 4th spot
Got no idea what happened to my
Damien Cook has been given that'll clear to play father Bunnies v Rorters on Friday, enhances our chances of 4th spot
Don't know what happened with my grammar there, a combination of my stumpy fingers and failing eyesight I reckon, sorry for any confusion 🤓

Got no idea what happened to my

Don't know what happened with my grammar there, a combination of my stumpy fingers and failing eyesight I reckon, sorry for any confusion 🤓

You can edit your original post (hides mistakes - I use it constantly...cough), and it also assists in avoiding double quoting the same post and a variety of other stuff-ups (which I've also done many times....many times)!

Or not... up to you. :)

You can edit your original post (hides mistakes - I use it constantly...cough), and it also assists in avoiding double quoting the same post and a variety of other stuff-ups (which I've also done many times....many times)!

Good tip GE. How embarrassing it must be to double quote a post!!

South's by 20 or more
I expect that left edge to light up with multiple tries to Johnstone, with Cody Walker and Mitchell having a fun night out
I like to see South’s just sneak over the line in a brutal slug feast up the middle, walker having a shocker (as in no DM points) and maybe Latrell winning the game in the dying seconds of golden point, a full 90 minute massacre of both sides.

I like to see South’s just sneak over the line in a brutal slug feast up the middle, walker having a shocker (as in no DM points) and maybe Latrell winning the game in the dying seconds of golden point, a full 90 minute massacre of both sides.
I hear you mate and fully understand the logic of your post....but if your having a punt like me...back Souths....by plenty

I hear you mate and fully understand the logic of your post....but if your having a punt like me...back Souths....by plenty
I’m hearing mate, I’ve given up the punt a long time ago, but if I was tempted back, it wouldn’t be by the rorter‘s this weekend. I think they have done well to date to be travelling as good as they have, but like you I’m expecting souths to be far to strong for them.
A solid loss this weekend could really pummel their season.

I have a feeling roosters will win this. South’s have no urgency in this game as far as I can see and makes me wonder why they would field a full strength side. I hope souths win for our sake.Hopefully individual achievement will win out.

Souths want a full-on successful hit-out against a top 4 rival, or need one, more like it, for their own confidence before finals.
They need a very good showing and probably anythng less than a win will be very damaging for them.
Next week on the other hand they can relax, rest players, and go through the motions against St BBQ.

Jared Waerea-Hargreaves out of the roosters team tonight
Manly into the top 4 tonight
You know souths will find a way to lose the unlosable game. Easts are right for the picking tonight and I hope souths flog them. JWH is a huge out for them.

You know souths will find a way to lose the unlosable game. Easts are right for the picking tonight and I hope souths flog them. JWH is a huge out for them.
Not tonight Josephine !

The rabitts wont lose tonight

The Roosters have too many out , JWD, Keary , Chrighton , Both Morris boys , Radley , Collins , Suali , Keihran , Butcher , Ikuvalu ,

The experienced Bennett will have his team focused on a win

I have a feeling roosters will win this. South’s have no urgency in this game as far as I can see and makes me wonder why they would field a full strength side. I hope souths win for our sake.Hopefully individual achievement will win out.
You would like to think Souths want to put in one winning finals type performance before..the finals. They would be annoyed losing to the Panthers last week, so i'm banking on them wanting to put that in the past and give the Roosters a belting for a confidence boost.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8