Consistency

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cliffy4PM

Reserve Grader
Will we keep performing at our current level for the rest of the season or are we the same inconsistent team that we have been for the last two or more seasons?

P.S fix my gramma please.

I think tomorrow will answer that question to an extent. If we can beat the dogs and play at a similar level to the Broncos game i think that will say alot.

Cliffy4PM said:
Will we keep performing at our current level for the rest of the season or are we the same inconsistent team that we have been for the last two or more seasons?

P.S fix my gramma please.

Will be able to reply on Oct 3rd...please do not slash wrists before then :D

And yer grandma can fix herself

Its a long season cliffy and so much happens - this team is building well as we know, there will be some defeats against form and close calls as always. We can only judge on what we've seen to date - which has a similar vibe to 07-08 and is a very impressive consistent effort so far. Maybe the Canterbury Bankstown team will muscle up and upset Manly tomorrow.... who knows but I certainly hope not. If this happens they will learn from it and bounce back better.

Des and the team are doing a great job! Go Manly!!

IMO, Manly target specific matches throughout the season to peak for. In this day and age with the speed and intensity of the game, it is very hard to peak every weekend.

TokyoEagle said:
IMO, Manly target specific matches throughout the season to peak for. In this day and age with the speed and intensity of the game, it is very hard to peak every weekend.

Sadist. :argue:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4