Congratulations Wheel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Wheel's wife had a baby girl 9lb 10 oz on Monday night after a 10 hour labour.

After such an exhausting effort wheel is recovering on a diet of sleep and beers. Enjoy the sleep because you won't be getting much soon.

Congratulations Wheel....a ten hour labour geez....I'm glad we don't have to go through that stuff!

congrats wheel

hope all is well with wife and kid.

if you think 10 hours is bad spare a thought for my GF's mother, toke the GF nearly 3 days to exit, then 2 days for kid 2 and the speedy one was kid 3 in around 30 hours

Congrats Wheel and Mrs Wheel. Hope all are well.

Worst birth story I have heard is a friend of mine (tiny girl just over 50kg), first baby was 13 pound.

my sister screamed the house down- I was on the otherside of the hospital and could still hear her ...and it wasn't nice things coming out of her mouth.

Actually I do remember one worse one. A firend of my ex, she is Jehovah and had complications and lost a lot of blood, she nearly died because she refused a transfusion.

CongratsWheel.

My wife was in labour for 2 days. For the first two days they kept telling her to push , and push , and i even had the nerve to tell her she wasnt trying. A while later the doc came in , had a look and asked why her waters werent broken. deeerrrr. Broke the water and 20 minutes later out came bub.

PJ ,
If you think the stuff coming out of you sisters mouth was bad , wait till your a dad, theres alot worse stuff that comes out , and not from their mouth.

Well.........congratulations to Mr Wheel, Mrs Wheel and Little Wheel. We need more good Wheels in motion in this world.

I guess we should all hope for the sake of Mrs Wheel that Little Wheel was a of the space saving wheel variety. ;)

Well done Wheel, I'm sure you played your part.
Our Twins were 8 weeks premature and in order to administer steroids to get their lungs working my wife had to stay in labour for 36 hours.
It is no picnic being the expectant father, especially when you run out of things to read and the tv in the birthing suite does not work.
I suppose some congratulations must go to your missus as well.

Fluffy one ups and resizes again. Imagine the one that got away.

Congratulations wheel

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4