Congratulations to Narcissus, a new dad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wanted to congratulate Narc(Lincoln) and his beautiful fiance` amy on the birth of their first child.

Ella Jacqueline
She weighs 6 pounds, 7 ounces and is 19.75 inches long.

Both mum and bub are doing great. Not sure how dad is coping though.

Congrats guys.

Its been a big 12 months hih lincoln move to canada and a new child....will chat soon.

Thanks Dan.

BTW, Dad is coping well... give me a few years and we'll see if she learns from Amy how to walk all over me :)

So guys: are your Friday night drinks have a VB for me, and I'll have an Alexander Keith's for you all!

Congrats Narc - having a kid is the greatest. Doesn't get better in my view. Little girl too.

Enjoy the infants years and get full body armour and ear muffs for the teenage years (or a new address!!!) :lol:

Congratulations, first month isn't easy (sleep) but then it's fantastic.

I expect to see photos.

The first month is the best byso. All they do is sleep. Wait till she's 6 months old and she wakes up for a feed and then wants to play. And because mummy is the cow and daddy is the playground daddy doesn't get any sleep.

Holly is 10 months old.

Holly was sleeping all night untill at least 7am since 2 months old. All kids are different though.

Fonz: it's funny you use the terms "Cow" and "The Playground". Amy and I have been calling each other that almost since the day we met :)

To everyone: thanks for the congrats. I do have a couple of photos and will post them as soon as I get another chance...

robbiea: I'm about as far away from you as possible... Charlottetown, PEI. The home of Federation *and* Anne of Green Gables.

Too much excitement in this town, let me tell you ;)

Congrats Narc as has been said the best part of your life is in front of you I can still remember looking into my 1st childs eyes for the first time like it was yesterday (has not helped that she was the 1st of twin girls who are now almost 12)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4