Congratulations Dan & Hannah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow, at least some one had a huge win on the weekend.

Congrats, may you all have a long, caring, fun life. Just remember a happy wife is a happy life, your wife is ALWAYS right (occasionally misinformed).

Congratulations to you both and thanks for sharing your photos of the day with us.

Congrats @Dan , best wishes to you.

Looking forward to my own in 2 weeks.
Second time around I can only say that no matter what you do someone will try to make the day about them and get their backup at something. Just ignore them and get through it. It should be fun and enjoyable.

Second time around I can only say that no matter what you do someone will try to make the day about them and get their backup at something. Just ignore them and get through it. It should be fun and enjoyable.
I'm pretty good at ignoring pests mate. Will be a great day. Cheers

I'm pretty good at ignoring pests mate. Will be a great day. Cheers
Good mate, that's the spirit just don't be surprised if surprising people will be pests.

But have a few and try and book a day of nothing the day after. Had a killer 2 hour nap today, we are pretty sure we slept ourselves into a different dimension

Thanks everyone. We are a pretty casual kind of people and its second time around for both of us, so much wiser. It's impossible to have a wedding without there being some drama and we managed it as best we could by making it a casual surprise.

Somehow Hannah picked manly colours as the them for her and Matilda. We totally randomly picked Greg as the celebrant and he was so nice a really top notch guy.

Weather was crazy but made it memorable
Great looking couple . Congratulations and wish you both good health , happiness and great sex

Congrats. You both look so happy. Lovely to see

I just love that this ad appears on this thread
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 8.27.11 pm.png

Nothing quite says newly married like it

And congrats

Last edited:
Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8