Congrats City - exciting finish to EPL season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
I know there are heaps of Man Utd supporters out there but I am pleased that the sky blues have finally had their day in the sun. They certainly left it late to grab the trophy! It is funny feeling good about a victory by a team with an open cheque book. Same as when Chelsea got the prize.

The Gunners can be proud of 3rd. A balanced financial sheet and the loss of Fabregas meant we would never really threaten, but to get over Spurs and the other top flight teams is fantastic.

And well done to Newcastle for a terrifiv season too. They were up and down all year but a massive improvement.

Sad day for Bolton who could have snatched away relegation but missed.

Bolton were absolutely rorted. Walter's first goal for Stoke was a clear penalty, he took the ball straight out of Bogdan's hands. Harsh way to cop relegation.

Great to see Citeh get one up on United, seen enough smugness from their lot around.

Can't be happy about the Geordies getting into Europe, but happy that they only got Europa League rather than the ECL. That lot is almost as stuck up as Man Spew but don't have the wins to back it up.

Well Wolfpack, from a stuck up Man United supporter I say well done to Citeh for getting themselves out of the amusing hole they had dug for themselves and their tortured fans.

I was enjoying the tears of the city fans and Mancini's maniacal carry on through the 2nd half but I can appreciate good theatre and you don't get much better than that. Well maybe at the Nou Camp in '99.......

Like when the Roosters and Dragons finally broke their droughts it's disappointing when a rival's dry spell ends. The longer a rival goes without the more credit it gives to your sustained success.

medium_429346537.jpg

Bradza said:
Well Wolfpack, from a stuck up Man United supporter I say well done to Citeh for getting themselves out of the amusing hole they had dug for themselves and their tortured fans.

I was enjoying the tears of the city fans and Mancini's maniacal carry on through the 2nd half but I can appreciate good theatre and you don't get much better than that. Well maybe at the Nou Camp in '99.......

Like when the Roosters and Dragons finally broke their droughts it's disappointing when a rival's dry spell ends. The longer a rival goes without the more credit it gives to your sustained success.

It's alright mate, I don't really hate your lot. Any real anger I have is directed towards the Toon, Man Spew are just an easy target.

It was an exciting day...my boys have their big game this weekend

Come on you Hammers!

Just finished watching it - a cracking match and, well, its amazing what a benevolent billionaire can do for a team, I don't think I have seen a game that matched it in the anxiety stakes. Closest would be the Barca v Chelsea in 2009 (hated the Barca strip in that match). Sitting in a pub in Barri Gotic when that game was on - the place went mental, made the '08 GF look like a tea party

The EPL highlights show was an absolute cracker. Showed both the Man Utd and Citeh games together as the clock ran down, the faces of the fans both up and down, and the celebrations. Really, really sensational. I can't believe we will ever see a season finale like that ever again - almost impossible. And throw in the emotion of a 44 year wait. Sport doesn't get any better.

Emotion pact day. Well done to Man City & QPR for the way they fought even without their idiot captain, Barton whom was just being him idiot self.

20 years since the EPL & only Man Utd, Blackburn Rovers, Arsenal, Chelsea & now Man City have won it. Leeds Utd were the last winners of the old 1st Division.

It was a nervy way to go up

Was in a hotel room in the gong watching minute by minute on my phone...when vaz tez scored I almost whole up the whole family

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4