Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Congatulations

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Watmough! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

One of the best ive seen in M+W for years. Great game friday night and will make origin.

Fluffy

I hope so - i think he will learn a lot from the experience and come back a better player for it

byso

Well done Choc. You've excelled all expectations. :clap: :clap:

Canteen Worker

I always thought he had potential but hadn't quite arrived. Looks like he has now.

A big 'You were right!" to those who stuck to their guns on him. Someone had in their sig that he would be a star - can't remember who!

sue ridgepipe

finally living up to his promise with senior players around him.he himself has said he was never focused 100% previously.playing absolutely brilliantly in defence and attack and will be on bench in origin if injury does not intervene.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
Staff member
I think you should update your Alternate Player Profile with a few positive additions Mata!

Garts

no doubt he always had potential just not the consistancy he has shown so far this year. he needs to keep it up, he seems to have the right attitude to do so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom