Confidence?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Is there anyone out there brave enough to think we're certainties tonight? I don't.

With no Menzies we just have far too many passengers in the side to make an impact - King, Luluai, Williamson, Dunley, Rose, Deadwood and to a lesser extent Bryant.

The majority of those blokes would struggle to get a run with Souths.

If there are any Dubbo poster reading, I'll be at the RSL tonight with one eye on the Bledisloe and the other on Manly.

ciao

im with you,
not certanties by a long shot.
Will be in Dubbo in about 2 months staying at the Zoofari lodge. Missus is a wildlife freak .

There was me who said I had enormous confidence. Quoted the odds in another post and put the money on.
Nothing is a certainty - but you got the call seriously wrong this time. :p
I told ya so....

Well Mata - solid game for the majority mate. Can't complain. Bladislo - boring - predictable - union. What can I say?

I didn't say we'd lose - I said we had too many passengers. Just not as many as the Rorters thankfully.

Still King ran for 50 metres - passenger.
Luluai - rank passenger.
Bryant - didn't manage 100 metres so jury still out.
Rose - his best game but lets see if his defence imrpoves.
Williamson - is far better off playing early in the game than coming on when we're behing to provide non existant impact.
Dunley - ordinary. Passenger.

Bledisloe was ordinary. Our backs couldn't match their superb defence and our work at the breakdown let us down. We are a long way behind NZ.

Jerry Collins "Mackinnon" was simply the prelude to what they were going to do to us in the main game.

Canteen - union sucks. Watching it is like being told to stand in the corner with your nose against the wall at school. They can't even manage to get enough of their own juniors to play for Australia, they have to pilfer the League stocks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4