Confessional plea for help

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Hi there,
I'm hiding this confession in the general discussion forum as, well, no one comes in here: so here goes......

I don't like the 'eagle rock' song. :(

There I said it.

I've tried, goodness gracious how I've tried but I just can't get into the tune and video clip which seems to be a bunch of hippies doing there woodstock thing. It'd be nice to hear a good powerful song after a manly home win but I cringe when this song starts up.
I like many different types of music (no, not both kinds... country and western) so I am at my (half) wits end for a solution.

Blasphemy I know, so help.

Is there any associations that one can gather at to 'assist' in learning to like, maybe even love this song? - (preferably non violent).

Any pills on the market? Any tried and proven techniques?

Anxiously yours,

GE

Don't worry Global,you half way there already as your second name says.
My old Daddy had a Cool way to remedy this.
You see,I bet you have never actually did the eagle rock.

Do it by yourself to begin with and maybe try to have had a couple of cold pints of beer or just watched and Manly Highlite packages.

Any replay of beaver,snake,cliffy,tooves or killer is thought to heve immediate benifits.

You got to start with the music full bore.Hands behind your back and start rocking on each leg twice until you feel the beat.

After this,you slowly introduce a couple of smooth pelvic thrusts as you rock up and down on each leg.You will know when the beat gets inside you as your head will begin to nod up and down.

Without knowing how you are doinfg it,your head will both nod and turn from side to side at the same time.

Eyes can be open or closed,at this stage it is optional.

Each of your legs will be rockking up and down twice while your pelvic thrusts are slowly moving themselves

At about this time,you will have noticed your arms have slide up from behind your back and have resembles wings that are slowly flapping.

You now have lost control and will being singing-Now listen-Always stepping out-before you know it ,you would have turned around started doin the eagle rock.

Eyes are now definatley open and everything around you looks like the brookie hill where therer are hundreds just like you spillin beer as they turn around with their arms flappin.

Now-repeat after me-
I will never post some thing so silly again and before the season is out the eagle rock with rock the moose.

Go manly

Go manly said:
globaleagle said:
Hi there,
I'm hiding this confession in the general discussion forum as, well, no one comes in here: so here goes......

Do it by yourself to begin with and maybe try to have had a couple of cold pints of beer or just watched and Manly Highlite packages.

Go manly
I was about to give similar advice. In short, try playing it when you are very happy, have a solo trial by all means but I also recommend you try with your good lady wife.
Let us know how you get on.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Go manly said:
globaleagle said:
Hi there,

Go manly
I was about to give similar advice. In short, try playing it when you are very happy, have a solo trial by all means but I also recommend you try with your good lady wife.
How you get on and how you get off

And how you turn around.. er no, on second thoughts we don't need a blow by blow account!

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Oh, pics for sure!!!

SeaEagleRock8 said:

Go manly said:
How you get on and how you get off

SeaEagleRock8 said:
And how you turn around.. er no, on second thoughts we don't need a blow by blow account!

Sounds easier just to post some pics!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6