Condom comes with girl's Happy Meal

fLIP

UFO Hunter

IT may be called a Happy Meal, but a seven-year-old girl whose free toy in her McDonald's meal turned out to be a condom would probably not get a lot of fun out of it.

Suzanne and Rowan Hatch of Wellington in New Zealand, discovered the condom in the Happy Meal of their granddaughter Maia Whitaker on Tuesday night, the Dominion Post newspaper reported.

Mr Hatch said his wife looked in the small sports bag which came with the meal and was aghast to find a green Durex condom and its packet.

"I was pretty horrified really, the fact my granddaughter was going to look in the bag and find this thing. It would be difficult to explain, she's only seven."

Staff at the McDonald's swapped the meal for a hamburger and a pencil case.

McDonald's spokeswoman Joanna Redfern-Hardisty said inquiries had revealed that, because of the popularity of the previous Happy Meal gift which had sold out at that outlet, pre-packaged sports bags were substituted as children's gifts.

One was left unsealed for display purposes and "somehow" it had ended up with the customer.

They need that happy mean in the western suburbs as well as the central coast i dare say

2 all beef patties, "special sauce", lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

on the Chaser they had a bit about the boys working at Maccas discussing their mates saying they piss in the deep fry while the other took aim pissing all over the grill

Thats disgusting.

Ive heard of all sorts of rubbish happening to the BBQ's in public parks as well.

I have a portable BBQ for that very reason.

I worked at Macca's once upon a time.. and nothing bad went on in my time there.

That's a pretty funny story.. i'm glad not alot came of it because I don't want the world to end up like the U.S suing people left, right and centre.

Thats disgusting.

Ive heard of all sorts of rubbish happening to the BBQ's in public parks as well.
Have found a fried cane toad and a fried turd on park bbq's, not into park cook outs as a result.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2