Concentric circles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
We have a big game and what do we see?

Managhan running around in ever decreasing circles.

Can you see why the club want Orford now?

I must admit. Our backs were looking good on saturday. Their was quite a bit of fluent movement and their were plenty of times we had the dogs completley on the ropes. The ball would get to monaghan and it would break down. Whilst I think he is a great line runner, he doesn't distribute the ball all that well when the pressure is on. He would be a top hooker.

Orford and the ever increasing talant or Witt (Who is playing out of his boots at the moment) would be a top halves combination. Im pretty sure that most would like to see witt stay in the 6 for a while to come. He has and is showing his class.

Monas was a little lost but he and Witt will fire!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Mon May 16 2005, 09:18AM ]</span>

A little lost?

I'd say he looked like he thought he was in Tahiti when he was really in Timbuktoo.

I thought Monas was alright. He just needs to pass a bit quicker to the outside backs. I think he hasn't decided early enough whether to kick or to pass. Then he is deciding to late to pass and that means that the defence is on him too quickly.

But I still like him.

Monaghs, Defence outstanding, both tackling and positioning, especially when the doggies where trying there kicks...

In attack ??? well we had that 15 minute period (2nd half) where we had all that ball in their "Red Zone" but we didnt look like scoring. What also was of note when i watched the replay of the tries on Big Nose on Fox last night was that Monaghs and Witt where not involved in any of them.

his attack wasnt fantastic but saved 2 or 3 tries - and i have no doubt orford would not have.

So with monas 18 - 10

with orford 30 - 22

eh

Sorry for not agreeing with you views and posting something that made sence.

Get off you high horse already

IMHO Monas display was below par. Way too slow in ball distribution, kicks down the back's throats, definitely looked lost. However I am happy to stick with him for now. Deep down I think he will come good.

If he plays this Friday like he did last Saturday I'm going to be calling for the return of Mullane.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Jye has been in very good form in PL and would handle the jump into first grade should he be required.

After watching the game over the internet Monas wasnt effective in attack but was very very very good in defence. Obviously the game plan from half time was to just worry about defence and not attack, and thats what they did

Go here

http://www.nrl.com/bigpond/video.cfm
Select Season 2005 then Round 10 and you will be able to watch each half

you can also see some of our previous matches but not all!

I thought that was only available to bigpond users after round 8 or so?

Did they change their minds?

yup they still show about 1 or 2 games per round, usually the friday night and one of the saturday night games

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4