Commonwealth (oxymoron) Games - what a crock of ****

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
1. Notice what time I'm posting so you know I'm not watching this manufactured load of tripe that is the Opening Cere Moany.

2. Who really cares? So Australia can win 110 ******* gold medals against the best the third world can muster?

Woo bloody whoo.

I've already had my fill of jingoistic tosh and the whole sewage pile hasn't even started yet.

1. Notice what time I'm posting so you know I'm not watching this manufactured load of tripe that is the Opening Cere Moany.

2. Who really cares? So Australia can win 110 ******* gold medals against the best the third world can muster?

Woo bloody whoo.

I've already had my fill of jingoistic tosh and the whole sewage pile hasn't even started yet.

Agreed, i for one am glad it's on now cuz lately i been getting **** all sleep and this next 2 weeks will be good for hitting the hay early..

It's all bull****... i don't give a flying rat's arse about it!!

1. i notice your not watching little britain. best show on tele.

2. if you dont care then why post?

The rugby sevens semi finals will be about the only event worth watching.

Hence the reason I will be attending the Womens Hockey this afternoon Fro.

Mata - If you had watched it you would have seen how excited and happy some of those 3rd world competitors were to be here.

onya Dougie.

a young guy I used to coach is in the Aussie mens hockey squad, didnt make the games team but went to the champions trophy in India last yr.

except I coached him in cricket so can take no credit :)

Mata - If you had watched it you would have seen how excited and happy some of those 3rd world competitors were to be here.

In a fortnight's time the majority of them will be in Woomera of Villawood.

Unless of course they boast a world record in which case they'll be fast tracked citizenship.

[quote author=Douglas]

Unless of course they boast a world record in which case they'll be fast tracked citizenship.

[/quote]
How cynical you are!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :blaugh:

Matas theres no way that will happen....................................

..........Surely Victoria has its own detention centres :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Matabele]

Matas theres no way that will happen....................................

..........Surely Victoria has its own detention centres :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Yeah - Moe and Morwell. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

To make matters worse the Footy Show is not on. How can I be expected to enter my tips without first listening to the sage advice of Fatty, Sterlo and co. 8D

Just watched the 7s Rugby. Talk about a travesty in the game v England. Two Aussies binned - one two minutes took about 5 - and Poms won game on the back of it.

The Ref looked to be applying hockey laws - not Rugby ones!!!

All academic as NZ/Fiji will blow the rest of them away!!!

Just watched the 7s Rugby. Talk about a travesty in the game v England. Two Aussies binned - one two minutes took about 5 - and Poms won game on the back of it.

The Ref looked to be applying hockey laws - not Rugby ones!!!

All academic as NZ/Fiji will blow the rest of them away!!!

Typical bloody Victorians. They keep Williams off for 3 minutes and then the next bloke stays off for one! The first Brit try scored when we were down to 5 men, which shouldn't have happened.

What was Ella thinking benching Tuqiri after 5 minutes in a crucial game and bringing slow coach Sheppard on???????????

Giteau ended the game on the bench too. Maybe the path for the 2nd placed team in the pool is easier?

I think Giteau was injured, he seemed to be limping a bit.

I thought you werent watching it Matas :)

cant understand why Shepherd showed that POM the sideline. you dont do that in Sevens, make him come back infield so the cover coming over can help clean them up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4