come on you faaaarrrkiiinngg eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i think a note of where he said "dead in the water" might leave a slight opening for a line about the water already full of the corpses of the panthers!!! A few less beers might get my brain working better as well

Hey Dan

The best Fathers' Day present today was seeing the boys' faces when I told them we were in the finals.

To say "delighted/ecstatic" would be something of an understatement!

Hey Dan

The best Fathers' Day present today was seeing the boys' faces when I told them we were in the finals.

To say \"delighted/ecstatic\" would be something of an understatement!
your a good man mata
it looks like u've done a great job brainwashing the young fella in all things manly.

when i told my sister i was coming down next weekend both my nephews want to come too.

Lets hope we can stick it up fitzys arse next sunday

**** dude just let go. To make the 8, whether you fall over the linne or not you deserve to be there and you made the 8.

Ar eyou a manly supporter or are you lost without reason to criticize?

just ****ing say \"yeah man we are in\" thats all jut celebrate who cares whether we struggled for a few games or not. We are supporting a team int he finals again

Thats the best post I have ever read on this site

Hey Dan

To say \"delighted/ecstatic\" would be something of an understatement!

Thats the 3rd best post I have ever read on this forum

[quote author=Daniel]
**** dude just let go. To make the 8, whether you fall over the linne or not you deserve to be there and you made the 8.

Ar eyou a manly supporter or are you lost without reason to criticize?

just ****ing say \"yeah man we are in\" thats all jut celebrate who cares whether we struggled for a few games or not. We are supporting a team int he finals again

Thats the best post I have ever read on this site
[/quote] He was drunk at the time. :stupid:

me drunk....yeah i will give you that!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4