come on you faaaarrrkiiinngg eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Lets take the comp from 8th. Go you mighty eagles

how good is it to say

Who cares who wins between Roostes and Bulldogs

Good to be in the finals but there were a lot of worrying signs.

Anyway, let's enjoy the moment for a little while longed before we disect that performance.

who cars about worrying signs man do you know what this means. I mean do you really know what it means

............................................................................................................

MANLY ARE BACK...Manly, the real Manly, the Manly who were always in the finals series, the Manly who won, the Manly who care, the manly with passion.

It was never that exciting to be in a final series until the grandfinal, I am now excited about Manly being back. This is the beginning of the old days a new. We will attract more and more players next year, we will attract who we need and we will be better next year with orford. Imagine if Monas played in 5/8 like he played today

I heard 80% of it on the radio and am going off what Ryan said. Who care we are back....back dude. truly back

Lads!! One win does not excuse several large slabs of mediocrity.

We're back when we win a Premiership - not falling over the line into the play-offs.

I'll get excited if we win next weekend.

**** dude just let go. To make the 8, whether you fall over the linne or not you deserve to be there and you made the 8.

Ar eyou a manly supporter or are you lost without reason to criticize?

just ****ing say "yeah man we are in" thats all jut celebrate who cares whether we struggled for a few games or not. We are supporting a team int he finals again

why look for faults that is all i am saying. Disect in a few weeks when the entire thing is over but take your victories whilst they are there, you never know when your next will be

We look for faults because hopefully they can be rectified before Sunday so we give the Eels a real shake!!

but we are not the coaching staff. If we are realists lets be real.

Nothing we say or do makes a difference to the club or the team. So as fans lets celebrate the triumph rather than look for problems with it!

Its been 8 years, for young fellas like me thats a 3rd of my life. It has been 1 3rd of my life since Manly have been in a finals series. Now you get why i am celebrating rather than pointing out obvious faults.

Lets talk about 2 young boys whilst we are at it. You know them very well. They have never seen manly in the finals series, they will now for the first time in their lives. How happy will they be tommorrow

They will be BLOODY OVER THE MOON!!!!!

And will be giving it to their dirty eel mates for the whole of the next week!

thats the spirit mate fre up.

I think this time of year and where we are now you need to celebrate and be positive for your kids

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2