Come on roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done to Melbourne. Beat the crap out of them garbage foosters.

I'm happy to see those pretty boys knocked out. So what about for and against. Manly can't get ahead of themselves. Just play week by week.

NYEagle

In some sense (as much as it doesn't help our second place cause) it keeps teams like the roosters demoralised and little to no chance of a 'wind in the sails' second half of the year come back.
Stupid and arrogant rorters. May they rot in hell ;^)

We'll know precisely what we need next Monday to grab second spot, or maybe even first. Illawarra away to Brissy, Storm away to Tigers, Manly home to Parra.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Bones - in Brisbane were you in the manly home supporters bay far right when looking at the pitch?

Not far right.. Towards the right though. I was in the Bay with the MWTS, in the bay where the tickets bought through Mark Tramby were.

On Saturday against cowboys you can see me on the replay doing a very drunken 'Gallop' after stewies last try.

bones said:
On Saturday against cowboys you can see me on the replay doing a very drunken 'Gallop' after stewies last try.

Were you the guy in the white away jersey with the beanie on? I laughed when i saw that on the replay haha.

I was sat a couple of seats to your left. Maybe one row back. Thought it may have been you - should have said g'day.

Easts were gifted a major sponsor through ch9, gifted huge amounts of prime time free to air coverage (at the expense of more worthy teams), they have raped and pillaged other clubs best jrs by finding money the other clubs just don't have, they have been a blight on the game with Carney, Friend, Myles, Fitler ect all bringing the code into disrepute. Carney is in the 'Guinness' book of records for being the quickest ever ape to recover from alcohol addiction. I personally think he played better when he was pissed, he's useless sober, a bit like Joey, if you know what I mean?
Anyway, Easts should merge with Souths to form a super crap club. With unlimited cash, no salary cap, two of the most transient coaches in the game, a dictator in Politis at the helm that has never personally been held accountable for anything other than when Easts make the GF, a movie star with links to Oprah and a bunch of guys signed from other clubs looking to cash in on the boom, more than to play footy, how can they not at least improve from their present standing?

Bloody useless Roosters. Still find it hard to believe they made it to the GF last year. Any young player from another club offered big money by them should factor into the equation how much a Grand Final is worth, they've got no chance with those clowns. Wonder how Hargreaves and Tasi are feeling at the moment.

What this shows is how weak the top 8 system is

Get on a good run towards the end of the year and you can almost win the comp

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8