come on Lunch time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I cant wait for Lunch time, so I can watch the game again!

I need to put it on DVD so I can watch it at my desk instead....maybe I should just move my office to the living room for the arvo!

If Manly won like that in the Grand Final that would be one for the collection, that was such a powerful and dominating performance!

**** eating, I want to watch the game again, that will be the 4th time I have watched it so far. Last year I played the Cowboys final that many times that I corrupted it on the IQ box :)

im looking for a new car since some chick smashed into me at 100km\h this morning on the way to work and wrote off my car

Fluffy link said:
im looking for a new car since some chick smashed into me at 100km\h this morning on the way to work and wrote off my car

Are you Ok?

i broke both arms, 3 legs and one of my necks but im able to post on the net still.

so yeah im alright, held it straight enough that the impact wasnt too harsh, just enough to stuff the suspension on the drivers side and dent almost every panel.

hard thing is working out what i can afford, was going to look at a new car in the next couple of years but we wernt ready yet.

Fluffy link said:
i broke both arms, 3 legs and one of my necks but im able to post on the net still.

so yeah im alright, held it straight enough that the impact wasnt too harsh, just enough to stuff the suspension on the drivers side and dent almost every panel.

hard thing is working out what i can afford, was going to look at a new car in the next couple of years but we wernt ready yet.
We weren't exactly ready either, but you just got to do what you got to do. I put a deposit on one this morning. yeesh, more debt

its only cheaper if you dont account for the time lost where you could be working.

I save about 10 hours a week by having a car and thats just for work.

Fluffy link said:
its only cheaper if you dont account for the time lost where you could be working.

I save about 10 hours a week by having a car and thats just for work.

Not to mention, buses are not a big thing up here, and you cant really take a dog to the beach then throw em in the back of a cab or on a bus!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7