• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Loved that the Texans touched them up in rnd1. Haven't got a chance to watch the Gunts game yet but have it recorded on IQ.

Interested in seeing if the Gunts pass rush is as good as it's cracked up to be & if their secondary is as poor as it was last year. More interested in seeing Eli getting destroyed & hopefully bleeding like a stuck pig again :D

Steelers without regular QB have started solidly, especially good on the D and Special Team is looking a lot better. Good to have Palamolu back fit and well.

Canteen Worker link said:
Steelers without regular QB have started solidly, especially good on the D and Special Team is looking a lot better. Good to have Palamolu back fit and well.

Down to their 3rd string QB now (Either Batch of Leftwitch) as Dennis Dixon tore his knee cartilage in the Falcons game. It's a shame as well because he was really growing into the role. Apparently Mike Tomlin is very high on him.

You're right on the Steelers though, their D & special teams have been ace. LaMarr Woodley is a machine. Makes me wish the Eagles ran a 34 D.

Finally watched the ManningBowl. Can't believe how abysmal the Gunts were, it's brilliant. First Eli gets his head popped open, then they sign Shawn Andrews & now they're falling apart. Comedy of errors, I love that franchise haha

Shane link said:
Damn the 49ers put up one hell of a fight,unlucky to lose to the saints
I think the Niners will be big improvers this year. Saints look strong but no team has won back to back since the Joe Montana/Jerry Rice days of SF.

For the 49ers to come good they need Alex Smith to actually start playing like a top 10 QB, not a scrub. He's really the only glaring weakness on the team.

To echo the sentiments of Steve Young in the post game show, that last TD drive by Smith was great (& what he's being paid ridiculous amounts of money to do) but he still left more than enough time on the clock for the Saints to get back up the field.

You just can't give Brees that much time when the Saints are behind by less than a FG. Hartley is a good kicker as well.

49ers should win their division purely because NFC West is so weak atm. When your biggest threats are the Seahawks you really need to take the season by the scruff of the neck.

How can the Viking Defence be so crap with a hall of fame QB and a future hall of fame RB?  Sure there's no Rice, but Childress must be feeling some heat. 

Matabele link said:
How can the Viking Defence be so crap with a hall of fame QB and a future hall of fame RB?  Sure there's no Rice, but Childress must be feeling some heat.

Because the Hall of Fame QB is well past it & has a hero complex. Not to mention that he missed all of training camp so he could decide whether he would play or not.

AP is playing poorly though, he needs to pick up his game.

Maybe Childress could do his old buddy Reid a favour & swing a 2nd the Iggles way in return for Kolb? :D

AP rushed for 160 today, admittedly it was only against the Lions.  But that's a pleasant return to some output - which has tailed away since the midle part of last season.

You're right on Favre not attending training camp.  It says a lot about the lack of options at QB that they've put up with the Favre sideshow. 

(Questionable that Favre is past it - his numbers last year were the best of his career).

Yeah it's good to see AP get some production finally. I'm sure that'll make a lot of fantasy football players happy at the least.

I'm not convinced that Farve can take the Vikes to the NFC championship game again but the draft this year is a lot more stacked in QB stocks than the 2010 draft.

Matabele link said:
The Bears are the only NFL side 3-0!

Not any more unfortunately. From memory the Chiefs (!) are the only undefeated team in the NFL, which shows what a weird year it's been so far.

Pitt should be back & firing now that Rapelisburger has some game time back under his belt. One on the favorites to take the AFC championship. Ravens are looking very good as well though, I'm impressed with Flacco so far, doing great (as is Sanchez for that matter).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2