Cocaine scandal that almost killed off Titans has helped them sign ace half-back Daly Cherry-Evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One interesting thing will be the position the NRL takes in regards to the coke crew - punting them would be beneficial to the Tits ability to clear cap space for the rebuild.

My thoughts - they are going to overpay for guys Brisbane doesn't want and if you are a Queenslander who has played rep footy, I can see them throwing stupid money at you. Could see Ballin getting a stupid offer (which he'd reject). And Thaiday. McQueen if the rumour is true would be perfect. Over rated because he played with a gun team. Just load up on that so DCE is leading around a pack of names that are actually rubbish and like him, are just there to collect a cheque.

Then they all bolt for greener pastures (can see DCE goi g to the Sharks in 2 years too when this move turns out to be a duster)

I think it was inevitable we just didn't see happening yet
CherryCoke04new.jpg

:finger:
So, the Titans have got their man, the NRL is happy and it's all due to illicit drugs....and the message the NRL is sending to the kids out there is?
Instead of coming down on this club like a ton of bricks they've rewarded them for their incompetence.
Remember kids, drugs are good.

I think the new slogan should be "Just say yes!" :devil:

Obviously the NRL and the Titans don't "think of the children!" Quote of Mrs Reverend Helen Lovejoy of Simpson's fame. :makeup:

Disclaimer: of course I would never endorse the taking, selling or supplying of drugs except those prescribed by a legally qualified medical practitioner. Any of my comments misconstrued that I support drug taking are incorrect and apologies for any misconception. Say no to drugs, don't smoke and limit your drinking of alcohol and stay under the limit. If you do this you may get to play for Manly if you don't who knows where you'll end up.

couldn't find the other thread....

But all 5 titans have been cleared to play this weekend.

Unless of course the nrl want to step in and say the suspension wasn't enough.......lolololololol...sorry couldn't type with a straight face (just my fingers ba dum tish)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4