Coaching Director role for Bozo?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Robbo

Given that Kelly Egan is going (he would have applied for the job at the Dogs without any request/input from Hasler of course) Toovey is looking a little threadbare staff wise. It will be hard from here to get him an experienced assistant so perhaps calling in Bozo to oversee things is a good idea?

One of the few positives to come out over the past few weeks has been the reinforcement of the passion, commitment and love exhibited by many of our former greats. This has always been in my humble opinion one of the greatest strengths of the mighty Sea Eagles, being able to call upon the assistance of committed clubmen who, equally as important, have a track record of success unequalled by any other club over the past forty years. Call upon the winners from within!!!

Bozo will be a confidant of Toovs, someone he could bounce an idea off and I think that's the limit he should and will have. As for who would be a good assistant? I wouldn't have a problem with Denis Moore coming back for at least 12 months.

I actually don't think Toovs is going to be as wet behind the ears as some people think and that he needs a babysitter to help him do the job.

Give Toovery more credit. He has been asked exactly what he wants to succeed (I know this as fact), and the club is signing / hiring all of those (only one of Toovey's preferences have signed elsewhere) he wants on his hit list.

That's a fact.

He'll build a very well balanced, experienced and strong team.

Would be a great idea to surround the players with manly greats who have plenty of passion for the club!

im not sure how much Cliffy knows tactical wise etc but he is one i think the players would love to have around , imagine Tooves coach and cliffy and beaver as assitants etc as if you would not want to play under those legends!!!

Cliffy running drinks behind the line...throwing dummies running rings around his own players...No one might be able to catch him to get a bloody drink...lol.

Bozo love the man, but has he been out of it to long to be coaching director, sure 2V will listen and talk to him.

The Beaver would look great next to Tooves in the box

haha Cliffy behind the line would be awsome, even better if he could just chime into the backline and take the line on

2V has been around long enough and he is big enough to be his own man without any mentoring. Des did it on his own and so will 2V. He will make his mark as an outstanding NRL coach let's just hope the board don't decide to **** him up too.

No to Bozo. We clearly do not need another heavy weight protagonist amongst the coaching staff. Bozo was a great coach and a legend, but if you take the side of the argument that has been put forth in the papers that the problems came from Des being a control freak and wanting to control everything, you probably wouldn't find much would change if you had Bozo as part of the coaching staff.

Just came out of my Chiro session. My chiro is very well known to the NRL players. I always manage to see a few everytime I go there. Today I actually saw Danny Green in their. Anyway my Chiro told me he spoke to Fulton the other day. I asked if he mentioned anything about our current situation. He advised he used very colourful language and was geniuly upset at the events that have taken place from both club and coach. Belives Toovey will be just as good. Still thinks Manly will be strong no matter what.

No to Fulton. His radio days have turned him into a clown, and I was never a fan as him as a coach. He had enough quality players to win four GFs and only came home with two.

back in my schoolboy days our coach was the brother of person central to current events andhe organised alot of that times players to give us special training sessions,one of these was with bob fulton.anyway i wore my manly jumper hoping bozo would notice me and want to sign me up for manly.my position was hooker which in those days meant scrummaging,as scrums were competive(who can forget what atotal mess they would be but it was an art) blocking up the guts(tackling)and shovelling the ball out of dummy half,somewhat different tothe skill set of the modern hooker.anyway during the ballwork session,the ball went out the backs and i was jogging overbehind to get to the next play when iheard bozo call out"hey you in the manly jumper".now to thispoint i may as well not of been there for all the interest he,d shown me,so thinking this was it i stopped "yes mr fulton"i said ."My son can run faster than you and he's still in nappies now get moving".i never did get to. play for manly and its a big no to bozo from me.
Hope you can get a smile out of this and its still go manly from me.
cheers all mike

Agree with Daniel. Bozo is not the answer. Toovs needs to become his own man and form his own coaching staff.

Bozo was shown the door halfway through the year and also left the club in total disarray. It nearly sent the club broke as we were paying him big bucks at the time. Bozo was an OK coach but has a huge ego like Sir Des. Let's move on.

I'm looking forward to what the little guy with the big heart can do with what already is a successful team.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6