co ntract length

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he had a 3 year contract signed in 2003 and this was extended for another 3. My memory says there was a scary headline like "King an Eagle for 5 years". Last night I was contemplating on how much flak the person who convinced the Board that this signing was a positive move is copping. I would rather have one Kite than 5 Jasons the way he is playing.

the guy is an embarrassment to the 14 or 15 who give their heart and soul every week.listening to warren describing his so called "runs" was hard to cop.no doubt our resident apologists will come up with some stat that makes him great again this week.**** that off and watch the game with your eyse boys-that is if you are quick enough to catch a glimpse.terry randall must look away when he watches this bloke take it up.

he didn't have a good game, but calling him an embarrassment is going to far

the embarressment was steppa making 13 tackles and missing 7

id imagine King gets paid 5 tims what steppa gets, so he must be critiqued to a higher standard. Steppa while not setting the world on fire, is still only a handful of games experienced and is young. King has a few years plus rep footy behind him, god only knows how.

Forget about this,had a pic I couldn't get too work
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Sat May 21 2005, 03:33PM ]</span>

Toukey had more pace & impacty than King has had for a long, long time. He played two or three games very well BEFORE his ankle injury. I'd rather Cleal in the team. Sorry lads.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4