Co-Captain King Re-signs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Read the full story here:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=45689&king-re-signs-with-sea-eagles

I think that's everyone accounted for except Kite and SeuSeu, and not too fussed about those 2. Can't wait for next season.

Thanks Larissa.
For the past 2 seasons, Manly fans have literally been treated like mushrooms, so reading all these updates, in particular the re-signing news, directly from the club, is pure gold.
What a great change from having to hear these sorts things from Dean Ritchie and the rest of the spin co. first. Someone at the club is listening and has worked out that the way to get square with these gutter journo's, is to release the news before they do. Brilliant!

WAMF said:
Thanks Larissa.
For the past 2 seasons, Manly fans have literally been treated like mushrooms, so reading all these updates, in particular the re-signing news, directly from the club, is pure gold.
What a great change from having to hear these sorts things from Dean Ritchie and the rest of the spin co. first. Someone at the club is listening and has worked out that the way to get square with these gutter journo's, is to release the news before they do. Brilliant!
Yes , It's great to get the news firsthand, many thanks!

It is the exodus that we all feared! What are we going to do... Oh yeah. The players are re-signing. The club must be in turmoil.

Great news!!

Keep the info coming Larissa.
Much appreciated by the fans as said before,we've been in the dark for many years under the Ha$ler reign.

Manly To Win! said:
I think that's everyone accounted for except Kite and SeuSeu, and not too fussed about those 2. Can't wait for next season.

We still have to wrap up Foz and Brett for longer terms and thanks Larissa

Great stuff Kingy!
Great work Larissa.
Thanks, as always, for the info and the efficient manner in which it is delivered.

Front row's looking good. I expect King to come out with more aggression than ever. Hope we can sign all the up and coming kids too like Lussick and boy, that is one solid engine we'll have for years.
I wish Joe G could stay for another three years too

Great news, but hope King re- signing isn't at the expense of Lussick staying at the club. Lussick is a must keep.

the mauler said:
Great news, but hope King re- signing isn't at the expense of Lussick staying at the club. Lussick is a must keep.

I am sure the club know how to handle the cap.

Dan79 said:
It is the exodus that we all feared! What are we going to do... Oh yeah. The players are re-signing. The club must be in turmoil.

We still need to sign Lussick and Foran long term as these are the 2 players most likely to leave in 2013.

In the past week, the only talk about the NRL I've been hearing on the radio news bulletins is the Manly re-signings. This is very refreshing and great positive news for the club. These sort of stories have not been in the mainstream press in recent times so things are definitely changing now.

But I do have to ask, why is it that only Manly are re-signing players at this time of year? What about other teams? Are we now just better than the other teams at feeding the press this information or with the grand final and the turmoil with Hasler leaving, are we just a little late in sorting contracts out? I do remember hearing during the year that Manly had problems with getting some contracts registered and cash payment issues so maybe this was the cause and this has been sorted out now?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4