Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ICYMI Monday
DCE Media

Great story on Keppie and Ken Stephen Medal nomination

Well done to Sean. I really like him as a Manly player so good to hear he's trying be positive in the community as well. Not sure how many 23 year-olds would be giving up their precious time to interact with people with a disability. Whether not he wins the award he's a credit to himself and the Manly club.

Great story on Keppie and Ken Stephen Medal nomination

And if you wanna be a part of Keppie's champion efforts. you can go and vote for him on the nrl website (or link in the story above).

VOTE NOW

voting means lockdown is lifted early.

Garner ? ,Does anyone put him in front of Schuster or Haumole.
Or would he be leaving a job in first grade to become a bench player here ?

Hi All

Please click on the link to watch the first episode of a new series called ‘Outside the 80’ where owe give you an insight into the life of the Sea Eagles players away from the NRL.

It is proudly brought to you by Shaw and Partners

Outside the 80: The Keppies

Injury report

Is this guy actually a physiotherapist or on work experience.
Everything he says is BS.

He just said Sirro was getting close to fitness and will be considered for selection in the next couple of weeks.

He has been named in the side on the bench this weekend!!

Hi All

Please click on the link to watch the first episode of a new series called ‘Outside the 80’ where owe give you an insight into the life of the Sea Eagles players away from the NRL.

It is proudly brought to you by Shaw and Partners

Outside the 80: The Keppies
What a great initiative from the club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4