Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I went Roy bull for his playing efforts in the early days, his rep career and long serving director of both Leagues and Footy club.

plus a good Roy Bull is enjoyed by a lot of Silvertailers after a win

Last edited:
This is one of the better Sea Eagles promotions, I could think of 4 or 5 but went for an obvious choice. Hope it is first correct winner :)

Can imagine that game of Guess Who.

Is the player wearing head gear ?
Yes
Is it Steve Menzies ?
Wow !! you're good.

Is the player an Immortal ?
Yes
Is it Bob Fulton ?
Unbelievable, how did you guess that ??

Not sure if I read it here or elsewhere but I read Haumole used to drive Fainu to training as they are close and based on his size was also offered a trial and the rest is history.

Can imagine that game of Guess Who.

Is the player wearing head gear ?
Yes
Is it Steve Menzies ?
Wow !! you're good.

Is the player an Immortal ?
Yes
Is it Bob Fulton ?
Unbelievable, how did you guess that ??
There are a few Immortals

But there is only one Incomparable Immortal that is the Greatest of them all

The one and only....
The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton !!!

bob-fulton1.jpeg

I voted Gifty too. My great uncle is on that list but only played about 8 first grade games in the 50s so had to look past him hahahahahaha
Likewise got a couple of friends on the list - but single figure games played

You'd have to vote for interesting characters wouldn't you, with distinctive features to make the game more exciting. Wolfman with his pink beard would be a good one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4