Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Jorge of the Dreadlock"
JT.jpg

Silvertailers

following on from the rumour about Turbo doing his hamstring again I took a drive down to Narrabeen this morning to take a look for myself.

Unfortunately I can confirm that Turbo was not on the field training which is very strange indeed. I took a photo to confirm that Tom was missing.
Booooo. I read the text before looking at the pic @The Wheel
I was having palpitations. Not cool man....

Whoever has put up the NRL squad on the club website might be playing silly buggers?
We have 17 backs and 13 forwards (of which 2 can't be selected)
And the position descriptions are interesting. Not sure if that's to protect delicate egos, to trick opposition coaches, or just to mess with us fans??!!

Whoever has put up the NRL squad on the club website might be playing silly buggers?
We have 17 backs and 13 forwards (of which 2 can't be selected)
And the position descriptions are interesting. Not sure if that's to protect delicate egos, to trick opposition coaches, or just to mess with us fans??!!
And they have had plenty of time to put photos of the new players which would be far more flattering than the blocked-out silhouettes.
Also, I'd like to see them include the Development players.

Funny picture of Andrew Davey, I can't imagine what's trying to do with that thing.
Most of them look like they're just milling around like Brown's cows, aside from the new guy Christian who's obviously trying to suck up to coach :giggle:
Never been in a gym in your life have you?

And they have had plenty of time to put photos of the new players which would be far more flattering than the blocked-out silhouettes.
Also, I'd like to see them include the Development players.
The NRL Digital dept manages that on behalf of all NRL - all correspondence to PVL

Didn’t see it. Did I miss it?

All I saw was an overlong report where the Nein reporter figuratively blew round on the Narks’ players and staff for about 2 minutes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4